IGNORED

Xbox360 for sale

Mattyg711

I'm selling my xbox360 with two wireless controllers, remote control for watching DVDs, 20 gigabyte, latest updated software and about 30 games! Goods games like resident evil5, medal of honor, call of duty, pro evolution soccer 2011, FIFA, UFC undisputed etc...

Reason for selling is because I want to get a Playstation 3

Selling for 8000 baht

If enterested email me - [email protected]

Matt.

Edited by Mattyg711

VERY SMART MOVE......

not at all, i made the move to PS3 about 3 yrs ago, would never go back. good luck!

Help me understand something using the X-Box 360 in LOS.

I have been told that in order to get the games that are sold at TukCom to work it is nessesary to "adjust or unlock" the game box. It seems that this could cause problems when using the MS online game system but I really don't care because I have never done that...

Right now I can use my system with the few games that I brought from back home. But if I take the system to Tukcom and have someone "unlock" it... will the store bought games I brought from home still work?

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Help me understand something using the X-Box 360 in LOS.

I have been told that in order to get the games that are sold at TukCom to work it is nessesary to "adjust or unlock" the game box. It seems that this could cause problems when using the MS online game system but I really don't care because I have never done that...

Right now I can use my system with the few games that I brought from back home. But if I take the system to Tukcom and have someone "unlock" it... will the store bought games I brought from home still work?

If u unlock an xbox that u bought in Thailand then yea u can still play originals games. Not sure about your console seeing that it's not bought here. But I dont think it makes a difference. Besides if u unlock the console and u want to play the games that u bought from home and they don't work, just buy new ones for 120 baht!

Gd luck