IGNORED

100 Police Officers conduct raids on Pattaya Bars and Clubs

benny31

100 Police Officers conduct raids on Pattaya bars and Clubs

100 uniformed and plain-clothed Pattaya Police Officers conducted raids on late night entertainment venues around Pattaya on Thursday Night. Police Colonel Nantawoot, the Pattaya Police Chief, led the operation targeting bars in 5 separate areas. A total of ten venues, including Beer Bars and Go-go bars were raided and random urine testing of employees took place. At the conclusion of the operation, 12 people were arrested, 8 women and 4 men, after they failed urine tests and were subsequently charged with consumption of a class 1 drug. The Colonel stated that targeting drug users on a regular basis will affect those higher up the chain and the level of drug-related crimes here in Pattaya will reduce. He appreciates there is a major drug problem here in Pattaya at the moment and is determined to solve the issue as quickly as possible.

Source (Pattayaone)

Does anybody know if they test farangs as well as locals? Never saw anything like that in my previous trips

You never hear about them targeting the ones on the top of the chain, but only the users.

If they start targeting the ones on top of chain instead of the users, the drug problem would decline due to less drugs hitting the streets.

Hit the easy target to get the arrest numbers up, and everything looks good in the statistics at the end of the year.

Thanks I really needed to see THAT!

04_03_54_3_4.jpg

Pook was at least one of them...

04_03_54_3_3.jpg

You never hear about them targeting the ones on the top of the chain, but only the users.

If they start targeting the ones on top of chain instead of the users, the drug problem would decline due to less drugs hitting the streets.

Hit the easy target to get the arrest numbers up, and everything looks good in the statistics at the end of the year.

And they never will target the top of the supply chain , as in all countries there are too many important people involved,

They were walking Soi 7/8 that night too. But didn't see them pull anyone for testing....

They were walking Soi 7/8 that night too. But didn't see them pull anyone for testing....

do they arrest scantly clad go-go bars workers for dancing etc?

lol...100 cops to raid 10 bars that netted 12 vicitims arrests. I think most western countries recognise that it is the source that needs to be targeted not the drug users. I guess it is easier to raid bars.

Does anybody know if they test farangs as well as locals? Never saw anything like that in my previous trips

I got caught in a raid once. They only tested the Thais.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 weeks later...

what is a class 1 drug...yabba?

yes, same group as coke, smack, morphine ao

as long as it isn't effecting my night out it's fine by me! Glad kamagra isn't a class 1 drugs GoldenSmile1.gif

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

yes, same group as coke, smack, morphine ao

Thanks Kandinski, i was wondering what they were looking for after reading about the piss tests outside the night clubs. I did think it might be gunga.

Just say no! :GoldenSmile1:

As long as they are targeting those using hard drugs like yaba ice it's okay by me and not people who have had a spliff I just hope they can differentiate I would hate to see the wrong people being punished

As long as they are targeting those using hard drugs like yaba ice it's okay by me and not people who have had a spliff I just hope they can differentiate I would hate to see the wrong people being punished

It wouldn't surprise me that mary-jane would be considered a class 1 in LOS, along with the other ones mentioned. Best to stay away from all that crap - stick to booze and sex and nobody will have an issue with the BiB.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

lol...100 cops to raid 10 bars that netted 12 vicitims arrests. I think most western countries recognise that it is the source that needs to be targeted not the drug users. I guess it is easier to raid bars.

I got caught in a raid once. They only tested the Thais.

I was in a bar when they came thru, there were 5 Africans in there - they tested 4 of them and took two away, I was at the bar and they didn't even look at me twice.........or the girls on either side of me.

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"

• 3 weeks later...

I've been caught in a raid in Insomnia. I was let go, along with most falang, with no testing.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

After a half dozen beers I hope they bring a bigger cup or be prepared to get a wet hand!

One of the great unsolved mysteries on this planet is why you can drink 6 beers and piss the equivalent of 12!

JD

And they never will target the top of the supply chain , as in all countries there are too many important people involved,

I agree full with you mate.It's the same all over the world.

that's it and you never can change it.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif