IGNORED

ipad2 features - what should it have in your opinion?

jackolson56

What features would you like to see from an ipad2?

I would like a 5mb pixel camera and and keyboard in the softcase.

What would you like to see?

I have this bluetooth keyboard for my iPad and it works well...

ef9e9_09-22-10keyfolio.jpg

Unfortunately it sounds like both the cameras on the iPad 2 suck and are actually less than 1MP (.92MP) according to this article: Wired iPad 2 Reviews

Things that I would've like to have seen in the new iPad 2:

1. Higher quality camera(s)

2. USB port

3. SD port

4. I would've liked to have seen this new one support more video formats

5. I would've liked a biometric thumbprint on the screen vs. the traditional 4 digit PW to unlock the screen

6. The iPad 2 is suppose to be 33% thinner, however I would prefer it have a larger HD than be thinner...it's the size more than the weight that matters to me.

7. Data plans...while this isn't a hardware/software issue...the offerings to US customers aren't great for avid users.

41553083.jpg

I have this bluetooth keyboard for my iPad and it works well...

ef9e9_09-22-10keyfolio.jpg

Unfortunately it sounds like both the cameras on the iPad 2 suck and are actually less than 1MP (.92MP) according to this article: Wired iPad 2 Reviews

Things that I would've like to have seen in the new iPad 2:

1. Higher quality camera(s)

2. USB port

3. SD port

4. I would've liked to have seen this new one support more video formats

5. I would've liked a biometric thumbprint on the screen vs. the traditional 4 digit PW to unlock the screen

6. The iPad 2 is suppose to be 33% thinner, however I would prefer it have a larger HD than be thinner...it's the size more than the weight that matters to me.

7. Data plans...while this isn't a hardware/software issue...the offerings to US customers aren't great for avid users.

Dude, it looks like you have successfully morphed your iPad into a laptop! Congratulations!

People love to tear down a successful product like the iPad.

The iPad is not a laptop, PC or Mac. Rather, it carved out it's own niche. And all the competition is trying to emulate it.

Dude, it looks like you have successfully morphed your iPad into a laptop! Congratulations!

Oops1.gif

Good point....after reading my want list, I basically ended up with the MacBook Pro that I already own...ha.

41553083.jpg