Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Walk this Way Down Soi 7

tequilareef

Sorry guys, no steady cam.... Came out a little better than expected, enjoy!

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Good stuff. Really enjoy these walks down the Soi,s. Thanks

Thanks for the video. Looks like a buzzing place. I have never been down Soi 7 but it looks more to my taste than Walking St. I will check it out next month. I just know I would be a handsome man down there. :GoldenSmile1:

You guys are welcome, I've been shooting a lot of videos like these for months now both in Thailand and the Philippines. They get lots of responses just like you guys just made giving people a look and feel for the surroundings, albeit a bit raw. Cheers!

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys, no steady cam.... Came out a little better than expected, enjoy!

I enjoyed your short walking tour. I can see that LOS is unlike any other place that I've ever visited. My first trip is booked, but not until Nov '11.

Thanks

damn, i started to miss my usual "home soi" so much now, but nice video.. :001_Thank_You5:

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers guys, many more to come soon from Soi 7 and beyond...

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that pal.

The heavenly soi 7....miss it so much

My current gf works in the Boomerang bar in Soi 7.

So during my next trip I should imagine that I will be spending a lot of time in the Soi 7 and Soi 8 area of Fun City.

• 2 months later...

love soi 7, always stay there when go to patts

<center><embed src="http://www.countdown...cond=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi.../getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

I love soi 7. Thanks for sharing this video. You had little bit waddle steps.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

That brings back many Memories, always enjoyed to stroll down the 7 and have an beer here an there :-)

how is it these days, reading the board it seems its not like it used to be

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.

- Zachary Scott -

Nice vid i got some nice reg girls from the 7, love that soi :10:

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

Love this soi and 8 as well - some lovely girls over the years - this year didn't seem as congested as previous years but definitely some of my best Gfe were with these girls GoldenSmile1.gif

Love this soi and 8 as well - some lovely girls over the years - this year didn't seem as congested as previous years but definitely some of my best Gfe were with these girls GoldenSmile1.gif

Linn Sondek LP12. Always wanted one!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Pepe - u must b from the dinosaur era as well - fond memories of vinyl - pity it had 2 go digital rolleyes.gif

• 1 year later...

soi 7 and soi 8 both great streets. :GoldenSmile1:

Enjoy life,its too short not to.

My current gf works in the Boomerang bar in Soi 7.  ??????? how does that work ???

So during my next trip I should imagine that I will be spending a lot of time in the Soi 7 and Soi 8 area of Fun City.

Sorry I'm always cynical with people that say their girlfriend works in beer bars .....

???

Sorry I'm always cynical with people that say their girlfriend works in beer bars .....

???

I got a lot of 'girlfriends' that work in beer bars ... gogo's , freelance , ect  :GoldenSmile1:  .  

• 1 year later...

You guys are welcome, I've been shooting a lot of videos like these for months now both in Thailand and the Philippines. They get lots of responses just like you guys just made giving people a look and feel for the surroundings, albeit a bit raw. Cheers!

For ladies, which do you prefer -  Thailand or the Philippines.

For ladies, which do you prefer -  Thailand or the Philippines.

The Filipinas are much more passionate and they speak English. Thais can be mercenary but there are some gems out there as well. I think the Filipinas are better as they are much more Westernized.

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

You video is soi 7, 3 years ago.

This one is soi 8 more than 7 years ago:

... more (dancing) girls, more contacts, more... ouch it hurts ! :)

Archived