IGNORED

Business for yourself or TGF

mokum

Like many before me, coming to Thailand, and by accident "stumble" upon love.

Some of you guys are in the same situation as I where 2 years ago, my GF had a shitty meaningless job, and I wanted to give her a better and meaningfull future.

Today, with a little help ($) and western knowledge, she is now selling fashion jewelry to Thai shops/markets, and export to 13 countries.

We found our product on a business trip to Hong kong, last year, we walked in a market in Hong Kong and saw a booth attracting many more customers than others, we wanted to see what was going on there, and found the product innovative and interesting, this was the start of it.

Same concept as the world success Pandora, customer can pick and choose their own design to put together as a bracelet, or something else, the profit is good, and when customers see our creations it sells itself!

We imported the first products and she started selling in the local thai markets, serving up to 45 buying customers in 1 night.

In places with tourists this product is very very good selling.

- I don’t say anyone will be millionaire in 1 month, but better than working in factory for 4000-5000 baths or spending your bahts all day

We got many Thais and foreigners asking us where to buy this wholesale, and that started our wholesale business. Now My wife only deal with the wholesale customers and her sister will go to the market and sell.

Please see the photos and ask us for our website, to see more products.

Our products are Nickel and lead free, not same the products from BKK with shitty quality !

Our price is very competetive, as low as 6thb for 1 letter. selling as high as 150 thb in some country.

So the businessopportunity is making a website for you which you can use as selling our products and even extra products, its all up to you. Also is possible to sell wholesale in Thailand or your home country by your own shop or webshop.

If you have any questions dont hecitate to send me a PM

$.jpg

kenny blue.jpg

love.jpg

numbers.jpg

thai band.jpg

BTW at this time nobody sells this quality at the markets in Pattaya so a huge opportunity for yourself and TGF!

Edited by mokum

Now I dont want to rain on your parade but these have been in Thailand for years...i bought my daughter a phone fob and keyring made out of this stuff in Bangkok in 2007 for 50 baht from a small kiosk off sukhumvit...if they are in bkk and make money then they will be in pattaya. the young girl had many little plastic boxes with many types and colours of letters and a pair of plyers cant see much of a profit in this stuff imho...and the quality looks the same as daughter still has the fob

Now I dont want to rain on your parade but these have been in Thailand for years...i bought my daughter a phone fob and keyring made out of this stuff in Bangkok in 2007 for 50 baht from a small kiosk off sukhumvit...if they are in bkk and make money then they will be in pattaya. the young girl had many little plastic boxes with many types and colours of letters and a pair of plyers cant see much of a profit in this stuff imho...and the quality looks the same as daughter still has the fob

They do sell the letters already in Thailand, thats for sure but not this quality, you cant compare it with the ones from BKK. The ones from BKK they also have them in Theprasit market but cant compete with our price and quality.There is enough profit possible but dont expext 200k per month for it with selling it at the thai markets, same like with every business, you have to be creative and attract your customers and keep them happy but thanks for your reply, always appreciate feedback :)

Also many possibilities in wholesale as the letters are sold at markets in the UK for 2 pound per letter sometimes so you can do the math :)

Edited by mokum

Always nice to hear about a couple starting a successful business. Good luck in the future!

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

I am very glad to hear that someone managed  to do good business. Well done. Go ahead. 

:001_Thank_You5: , its always difficult in the beginning but if you put enough effort in it that seals the deal for 80 % :)