IGNORED

Dental Veneers

Harry Brown

Hi All,

I was contemplating getting some veneers done on a few teeth, has anyone had this procedure done and was happy with the job or was anyone not satisfied with the work?

Hello, also looking for veneer dental work. :GoldenSmile1:

Hey guys,

I can say i have had this done at a place called Dental Café on Thrappaya Road between Pattaya and Jomtien. If you know where the restaurant Brunos is located or News Café, its amongst those buildings.

I did this three years ago back in 2007 and had 6 done in total. It was a rush job as i only had a week to complete it but going in every day ensured me that the work was completed in time! It was excellent quality, very nice and clean establishment with highly professional staff. I think i paid 7,000 bath per veneer back then. Have no idea what the price is today.

Just to be on the safe side, i went straight to my swedish dentist when i returned home, to check the quality of the work done and my dentist informed me that he would have done it in the exact same way and that it was really high quality work.

Sure, i had one of the veneers fall of late last year. It didnt break, just fell off. Something that apparently can happen in rare occations. Luckily i didnt swollow it or anything and i simply went back, and they put it back in place for 500 bath and i was good as new again.

I have to say im very happy with the result and still, after 3 years, it looks great!

This is the place

http://www.dentalcafe.co.th/DentalCafe/Welcome.html

I had them done in the UK (Harley Street, London) 6 years ago. Paid about £3,000 for about 8 of my top teeth. Never had a problem with them and never regretted it.

Hey guys,

I can say i have had this done at a place called Dental Café on Thrappaya Road between Pattaya and Jomtien. If you know where the restaurant Brunos is located or News Café, its amongst those buildings.

I did this three years ago back in 2007 and had 6 done in total. It was a rush job as i only had a week to complete it but going in every day ensured me that the work was completed in time! It was excellent quality, very nice and clean establishment with highly professional staff. I think i paid 7,000 bath per veneer back then. Have no idea what the price is today.

Just to be on the safe side, i went straight to my swedish dentist when i returned home, to check the quality of the work done and my dentist informed me that he would have done it in the exact same way and that it was really high quality work.

Sure, i had one of the veneers fall of late last year. It didnt break, just fell off. Something that apparently can happen in rare occations. Luckily i didnt swollow it or anything and i simply went back, and they put it back in place for 500 bath and i was good as new again.

I have to say im very happy with the result and still, after 3 years, it looks great!

This is the place

http://www.dentalcaf...fe/Welcome.html

Thanks for taking the time to reply, cheers.