Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What the...

Doc Croc

Considering Sep/Oct is meant to be the cheapest time to go in low season im a bit suprised with the airfare prices coming up. It would have been cheaper for me to go in June/July.

I read about some people getting flights for the £320-£380 mark but after spending most of the day surfing/emailing/phoning airlines I find that im going to get knowhere near that. In fact indirect flight prices are so crap at the moment its cheaper to book a direct flight (EVA £465).

Does anyone know of any special hidden deals going on at the mo for mid Sep to mid Oct? I wouldnt mind a stop over flight too much but wouldnt want to pay anything in the £400s for one considering the price of direct flights.

if u can make it to dusseldorf by bus (eurolines) about 50 euro i think

than u can get a cheap flight from dusseldorf to bkk.

i did in may for 500 euro

and in 2 days a im off for 630 euro that was the best i found.

Cheers Sponge-Bob.

Ive just had another look around and still nothing better and I dont think theyll get any cheaper now. cant be arsed with a last minute deal so £465 it is.

I would have taken a stopover if the price was right, but if you can go direct for the same money or cheaper

its a no brainer.

Read some good feedback about Eva so booked for Sept myself. These days a direct flight for under £500 is

a pretty good deal i think.

It looks like those those under £400 flights are getting fewer and fewer even in the low season.

CP