Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

swinger club in Pattaya

youngcouple25

Hi Friends,

Is there a dance club in pattaya where you can swing your partner?

Thanks,

Young couple

i think there is a hotel in pattaya.....rama kien lifestyle resort hotel.....that might be what your looking for...

Hi Friends,

Thanks,

Young couple

If you refer to swingdancing I can't help you, perhaps Bamboo Bar left of the WS entrance but if you want to swing your partner to another one............yes everywhere!

Find a farang in Insomnia and let him pick a partener for you and then swap!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

i think there is a hotel in pattaya.....rama kien lifestyle resort hotel.....that might be what your looking for...

ammmmmmm rama kien i have heard a lot, has anyone been there before? we are young white skin very attractive, dnt want to meet old couples :(

If you refer to swingdancing I can't help you, perhaps Bamboo Bar left of the WS entrance but if you want to swing your partner to another one............yes everywhere!

Find a farang in Insomnia and let him pick a partener for you and then swap!

thanks dear i guess this helps as long as the guy dnt bring a thai women :)

If your looking for young white couples, your best bet is looking for young russian couples at some of the clubs down Bali Pier...

or send her down boyz town and you get a hottie from Walking Street.

Yeah, that's the closest thing I've heard of in Pattaya. It's not the destination people go to for swinging with other couples, but everything could be arranged I guess :)

Play on, player!

Hi Friends,

Thanks,

Young couple

Me and my mate could help you out in the Sandy Spring room 601 dance club, open 24/7

Yeah, that's the closest thing I've heard of in Pattaya. It's not the destination people go to for swinging with other couples, but everything could be arranged I guess :)

yeah checked that out, heard its afr off, isolated and not many young people there :(

Hi Friends,

Thanks,

Young couple

think its best to just get her to pick a guy in one of the clubs. we was in Patong in july and this is what we did. it can be hard tho as most men are intrested untill they find out that she has a partner that will be involed as well. but did managed to find a few guys.

we will be in pattaya in mid april and hoping to meet some young guys in the clubs for her. think finding girls will not be a problem.

think its best to just get her to pick a guy in one of the clubs. we was in patong in july and this is what we did. it can be hard tho as most men are intrested untill they find out that she has a partner that will be involed as well. but did managed to find a few guys.

we will be in pattaya in mid april and hoping to meet some young guys in the clubs for her. think finding girls will not be a problem.

chico thanks this seems most logical for her to decide and select, as this is her fantasy its best to make her the selection :) miss metting you there :(

chico thanks this seems most logical for her to decide and select, as this is her fantasy its best to make her the selection :) miss metting you there :(

same here. would have been great to meet another young, like minded couple.

Me and my mate could help you out in the Sandy Spring room 601 dance club, open 24/7

Thanks but we are too young to spend time with you sorry

yeah ramakien wednesday parties are famous, any dance club where open minded couples usually hope in?

Thanks but we are too young to spend time with you sorry

Booooo Hooooo I am gutted! I wish I could be a little younger, never mind I will just have to stick with what I have got

Booooo Hooooo I am gutted! I wish I could be a little younger, never mind I will just have to stick with what I have got

no offence here dear :(

no offence here dear :(

None at all taken! I just hope you find what you are looking for, if you can't find it in Pattaya you will never find it. It is just a shame we/I are not able to help out.

None at all taken! I just hope you find what you are looking for, if you can't find it in Pattaya you will never find it. It is just a shame we/I are not able to help out.

Thanks dear, so far no luck :(

looks like you might have to go to hedonism in jamaica

Thanks dear, so far no luck :(

Are you looking for other foreign couples or a foreigner with a thai lady ?

Everything could be arranged in Pattaya :)

Edited by Unique

Play on, player!

Are you looking for other foreign couples or a foreigner with a thai lady ?

Everything could be arranged in Pattaya :)

foreign couples dear not thai's

looks like you might have to go to hedonism in jamaica

next time sure :)

"My wife fucks other men"

"Jamaica?"

"No she does it of her own accord"

:D

"My wife fucks other men"

"Jamaica?"

"No she does it of her own accord"

:D

Lucky you , you don't have to waste money in going to Jamaica

If you're looking to hook up with swingers I would suggest the sdc.com website. That's the site my wife and I have been on for a long time and it's probably the most comprehensive swinger site around. It is a pay site, but you can create a temp account for free. I don't remember how long the temp account works. The problem with just having the temp account is that there is the option as a paying member to make it so temp people can't see your pictures and most people select this option. Anyway, I just went in there and I can see many many couples living in Pattaya and Bangkok looking for people as well as many other couples indicating they will be traveling in the area the time-frame you are speaking of.

Since you have now indicated you are looking for Farang couples, it sounds like you'll find much more info and be able to communicate directly with a lot more people like you are looking for there compared to here.

Edited by texasskibum

If you're looking to hook up with swingers I would suggest the sdc.com website. That's the site my wife and I have been on for a long time and it's probably the most comprehensive swinger site around. It is a pay site, but you can create a temp account for free. I don't remember how long the temp account works. The problem with just having the temp account is that there is the option as a paying member to make it so temp people can't see your pictures and most people select this option. Anyway, I just went in there and I can see many many couples living in Pattaya and Bangkok looking for people as well as many other couples indicating they will be traveling in the area the time-frame you are speaking of.

Since you have now indicated you are looking for Farang couples, it sounds like you'll find much more info and be able to communicate directly with a lot more people like you are looking for there compared to here.

Thanks Teaxsskibum for sharing this information.

• 4 months later...

about 1 year back I have listen about a swingerclub in jomtien (must be in a villa) bud I was never there, A friend tell me.