IGNORED

Seafood restaurants

anyone know of a good seafood restaurant out of town (not a tourist trap one)?

mum aroi, on third rd. just behind big c nth pattaya. ive been there many times and its very nice and popular with thais, not pricey either.

Mum Arroy beautiful place, so big you couldnt fill It up. Menu is excellent. My misses got the shits though, therefore I'll knock a couple of points off.

For a no frills restaurant with arguably the best seafood in Pattaya at cheap prices try Preecha seafood in Ban Amphoe. Absolute quality.

Courage, determination, unselfishness and cheefulness in the face of adversity. Bond us all together, a brotherhood so inexplicable you will never understand, unless you are one of us....

Pattaya seafood= near soi 11 Thepprasit road. Watch for a blue sign in the form of a sail!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

All of the above is good advice. The best seafood is out of town, but Pattaya Seafood and Mum Aroi are the best value for money in town. Preecha is a step up, but out of town. Even better is a place in Laem Chabang--can't remember the name, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

All of the above is good advice. The best seafood is out of town, but Pattaya Seafood and Mum Aroi are the best value for money in town. Preecha is a step up, but out of town. Even better is a place in Laem Chabang--can't remember the name, sorry.

Have to agree 100% with this post

Preecha was excellent, but the one in Laem Chabang is fantastic. Had lunch there about 6 months ago....can't remember the name, but for sure would be the same place.... 4 people ate like pigs and we couldn't spend 1k Bt.

I think I was told it's a day time only venue.....closes early

On the left hand side heading towards the water.....top notch food

Cheers DS

Edited by Dumsoda

there's a shushi one off soi six/second road. I don't know the exact address so you'll have to ask when you get there but it's very close. Maybe too touristy for what you mean though.

there's a shushi one off soi six/second road. I don't know the exact address so you'll have to ask when you get there but it's very close. Maybe too touristy for what you mean though.

I think that one closed already, if we're thinking of the same place.

I'll be over in a month and will find one for sure because it's my favourite food. I'll post when I get back which one's I found were good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

moom aroi far far at the Naklua end. very nice big restaurant,very good food ,and cheap. right next to the beach. right next to anya condos.

Thailand 2009-05-14 songkran 044_1024x768.jpg

Thailand 2009-05-14 songkran 033_1024x768.jpg

Thailand 2009-05-14 songkran 036_640x480.jpg

Thailand 2009-05-14 songkran 037_1024x768.jpg

Thailand 2009-05-14 songkran 038_640x480.jpg

Thailand 2009-05-14 songkran 039_800x600.jpg

Thailand 2009-05-14 songkran 040_640x480.jpg

moom aroi far far at the Naklua end. very nice big restaurant,very good food ,and cheap. right next to the beach. right next to anya condos.

:001_Thank_You5: for show us the pics of this location.

Hear about,but never stay there.

must give it a try on my next trip to Patts.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Leng Kee on Pattaya Klang (near the corner of Soi Buhkao) has the best and cheapest seafood I have had in LOS.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?eLxRUmuskcfD

You rarely see any Falang there.

This meal Bakwan and I had with a couple of Imps came to about 800 Baht including drinks.

Leng Kee.jpg

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

:001_Thank_You5: for show us the pics of this location.

Hear about,but never stay there.

must give it a try on my next trip to Patts.Cheers mate.

You are welcome. Just send me a pm if you want some road instructions to find it!!Its a hidden gem!

You are welcome. Just send me a pm if you want some road instructions to find it!!Its a hidden gem!

:001_Sawasdee: krap mate.Thank you very much for your invitation.

May be see you in patts at my next holliday in nov.

If you also will stay there at the same time,

would like to go for a dinner with you and some nice girls out

to this beautifull looking place.I like to enjoy good food in

a nice surrounding with people will joyn same like me.

and after dining can go anywhere for some drinks and

chill out for the evening.

I'll send you message when i know the date of arrivel in nov as well.

Cheers my mate friend.

And one more :001_Thank_You5: for re posting me.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Leng Kee on Pattaya Klang (near the corner of Soi Buhkao) has the best and cheapest seafood I have had in LOS.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?eLxRUmuskcfD

You rarely see any Falang there.

This meal Bakwan and I had with a couple of Imps came to about 800 Baht including drinks.

Leng Kee.jpg

I agree, they had some things on the menu there that I have seen nowhere else. Poor service though imho, i think its more chinese than thai

Preecha ban amphur and another one there i was in last night called saloula i think, right on the beach, fantastic food and location, got a huge screen playing music, better than preecha only by location

its a very nice seafood restaurant at the end of jomtien beachroad, With a big pepsi sign over the entrance. i dont know the name of it.There is always a lot of thais eating there, and not so many tourists,very good seafood and very good prices.its not classy.its just a basic thai restaurant with wooden benches and tables.we were 4 persons eating there for under 1000B

Thailand Pa 20-8-10-9 025_1024x768.jpg

Thailand Pa 20-8-10-9 026_1024x768.jpg

restaurant jomtien 021_1024x768.jpg

restaurant jomtien 071.JPG

• 1 month later...

I'm very curious what types of sea food? Mostly fish, squid, clams? Any shrimp or lobster? Crawfish even? At these places. I love sea food.

Oh and thank you so much for the pictures everyone the food looks great!

Edited by landpeak

<p><a href="http://www.freeflashtoys.com/?myspace-countdown-clocks"><OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="180" id="myMovieName"><PARAM NAME=flashvars VALUE="maturity=1309147200000:13395456:6737100:16776960:source.pyzam.com/app_res/mdp_cd/300x180/a/8/ahbabe.gif:Party032Time032in032Thailand033033033033"><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://stuff.freeflashtoys.com/swf/cd_custom.swf"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><EMBED src="http://stuff.freeflashtoys.com/swf/cd_custom.swf?maturity=1309147200000:13395456:6737100:16776960:source.pyzam.com/app_res/mdp_cd/300x180/a/8/ahbabe.gif:Party032Time032in032Thailand033033033033" quality=high WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="180" wmode="transparent" NAME="myMovieName" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED></OBJECT></a><br> /></p>

• 4 weeks later...

If you don't want to go far from WS, Marine Seafood has very fresh seafood. They have many, many customers so it's always fresh. They also have fishbowls, so it's even more fresh from it. Large choice and reasonable prices (not the cheapest, but 30% to 40% cheaper than the tourist traps directly on WS). I wonder why nobody advised it.

The only drawback is that the waiter are not so attentioned. Open very, very late at night.

To go there, take the small soi approximately in front of marine disco. It's between two bars, difficult to guess it's the start of a street.