Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mam beer bar opening, thanks for the support

Fido

OK DOUBLE POST, ONE TO REMIND YOU ALL WE HAVE THE RE OPENING TODAY.

BUT MORE TO THANK CHERRY BAR, DRUNKEN DUCK, IRISH ROVERS, FLB AND MANY OF THE BARS IN PATTAYA FOR ORGINISING THE BAR CRAWLS DOWN HERE AND BRINGING THE FUN AND SOME GREAT GUY'S

ALSO THANKS TO ADDICTS THEMSELVES FOR THE GOOD WORDS THEY HAVE GIVIEN TO OUR LITTLE TOWN HERE.

WE HOPE TO CONTINUE SEEING YOU ALL.

AND WE HOPE MORE OF YOU FIND US DOWN HERE.

THANKYOU ALL AND BEST WISHES

FROM ALL IN Ban Chang

I'll ask shitespider if he is feeling well enough to pop down there tonight!

Um, is that a typo or a Freudian slip? We don't really have a BM by that name do we???LMAO1.gif......................................

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Ban Chang...This is a definite visit on my next trip in only a couple of weeks.

I am looking forward to checking out this area. Mam's may just have to be my first place to visit.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Um, is that a typo or a Freudian slip? We don't really have a BM by that name do we???LMAO1.gif......................................

Cheers

Perthie

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know I know, I figured he was talking about you but I nearly pissed my pants when I saw the typo. Don't take it to heart mate, I don't always pick up my typo's in my own posts either. Still.......shitespider.....hilariousLMAO1.gifLaugh1.gifJail1.gif.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I know I know, I figured he was talking about you but I nearly pissed my pants when I saw the typo. Don't take it to heart mate, I don't always pick up my typo's in my own posts either. Still.......shitespider.....hilariousLMAO1.gifLaugh1.gifJail1.gif.

Cheers

Perthie

Its not a bloody typo - he is just a Cnu! Look at my Avatar - you think I did that???? Only a very childish mind comes up with tricks like that 555555555. If I change it he just changes it back again. At least its better than the naked man with a cocktail I had there before.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Its not a bloody typo - he is just a Cnu! Look at my Avatar - you think I did that???? Only a very childish mind comes up with tricks like that 555555555. If I change it he just changes it back again. At least its better than the naked man with a cocktail I had there before.

Hmmm, either the man is a Cad and a Bounder and an All Round Bad Egg, or you are best buddiesbiggrin.gif. You have my utmost sympathy, choose your friends more wiselyLaugh1.gif.

Cheers

Perthie

Hmmm, either the man is a Cad and a Bounder and an All Round Bad Egg, or you are best buddiesbiggrin.gif. You have my utmost sympathy, choose your friends more wiselyLaugh1.gif.CheersPerthie

I agree...I think LaaMok made a big typo...

Here I will correct it.

I'll ask shitespider if he is feeling well enough to poop down there tonight!

Now it make a lot more sense. :GoldenSmile1:

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand