IGNORED

Birmingham city win

Chris50

:GoldenSmile1: Bloody hell Birmingham a 2-1 win over arsenal how about that doc Winston. And ally cat just taxing into heath row from bkk hope you had a great trip mate .Well brum won .Good game And i dont like football that much but it was good

cheers chris :sign1::Good_Job::Party5::LMFO:

Wriggley Tin 1

:GoldenSmile1: Bloody hell Birmingham a 2-1 win over arsenal how about that doc Winston. And ally cat just taxing into heath row from bkk hope you had a great trip mate .Well brum won .Good game And i dont like football that much but it was good

cheers chris :sign1::Good_Job::Party5::LMFO:

It makes me feel better:

1/ That the Blue Noses beat the Arse.

2/ That my team (West Ham) lost to the eventual winners in the semi-finals.

Well done, Birmingham.

the blue noses are certainly smiling tonight chris.

:001_Thank_You5: They are indeed cheers my freind .Hope you are around in aug for a few colds ones

cheers buddy chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

I was really pleased that Birmingham won

I would have loved to have given Alleycat some stick

Firstly congrats to Birmingham, who deserved to win. Secondly, FFS! What a cock up. Arsenal didn't really turn up. FFS at least with a marriage you can walk away, but you team is yours for life. Massively pissed off yesterday.

However, the treble is still on until 8 March when we get gubbed at Camp Nou and I again get massively pissed off.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

What a day,i took my 72 year old dad,to say we had a great day would be i bit of an understatement.Our boys just wanted it that much more,as for the gooners, i think they were quieter than the scoucers at the millenium.All we got to do now is stay up

Not a football supporter, but a Brummie through and through, well done and well deserved.

Keep Right On......

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

some arsenal fans were seen to be taking flares into wembley yesterday . apparently they were the ones they wearing the last time they won anything..........

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Was hoping that Arsenal would win so an extra Europa league space would open up but still that was hilarious watching them throw it away like that.

Until Arsenal buy a new centre half and a goalkeeper, we are gonna win nothing again this season, the joys of being an Arsenal supporter.

Tbh I think most clubs would kill to be in Arsenals position. They play great football, have a nice big stadium and are financially sound. I think their problem is half mental, the other half always trying to play like barca. When they lose the ball they never bust a nut playing it rough to get it back. But from your perspective you could well have all forgotten about yesterday in a few weeks if you get a result at the camp nou so I wouldn't be too disheartened.