IGNORED

Monkey Bar Soi 2 ?

PawYai

I have stayed at Baboona beach and A One in the past near soi 2 and 3 and have had many a drink early hours going back to the room some great beer bars.

My story is this in 2008 I met a girl in Bangkok and was very close to sponsoring...yes I know but this girl was different !! lol anyway she has stayed in touch we have met up now and again but had always said she would never work pattaya, I have seen her a few times in Phuket during Songkran, Wan Chai and Koh Samui, cute girl but 100% pro and not that clever in the sac but after years with her she was quite attached to me and I to her.

She contacted me recently said she was now working at MONKEY BAR SOI 2 PATTAYA .... do any members know this place ? location etc as never heard of the place

Hi, I stay on soi 2 but the only bar names I know are classroom bar, classroom gogo across the road where you have to go if you want the toilet as there are none in the beer bar and Honey pot. There are other bars but I don't know the names. I'll let you know next weekend as I'm back there Saturday night.

thanks David

i have seen reference to monkey bar on an old site for soi 7

this girl is top notch and i was surprised to hear she is in a beer bar on soi 2 when i knew her she was a top earner in tilac sc jumping from jap to jap 65k a month minimum earnings in 2007/8

• 2 weeks later...

Monkey beer bar is between soi 2 and soi 3 on 2nd road. Sort of downstairs from the road.

Cool, thanks for that. Was looking for it on pattayaphotoguide.

Honey Pot and Classroom, are they on 2nd road side of Soi 2.

Staying in Baboona in May and looking for some venues near the hotel.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

told its on second road between soi 2 and 3...tolds it a poor bar that is set back from the road...any members in town give me a shout buy a beer for a girl called wanlee from me ( tony ) tell her i am in town soon, no i wont be sponsoring her but she was special to me once and its hard to see how a once proud 21 year old has ended up in a poor beer bar at 25! just so sad....anyone in town do me a favour lads and ill do the same for you when i return

told its on second road between soi 2 and 3...tolds it a poor bar that is set back from the road...any members in town give me a shout buy a beer for a girl called wanlee from me ( tony ) tell her i am in town soon, no i wont be sponsoring her but she was special to me once and its hard to see how a once proud 21 year old has ended up in a poor beer bar at 25! just so sad....anyone in town do me a favour lads and ill do the same for you when i return

hey paw ia,m over there in 10 days ,i,ll have a ride up 1 night,my gueass its near toy bar,theres a bar next door whats down some steps what plays heavy rock dead loud,i,ll have a look ok.

• 2 months later...

Monkey beer bar is between soi 2 and soi 3 on 2nd road. Sort of downstairs from the road.

Thats the one, if you blink you may miss it lol

Could be that she has lost her looks or gained weight. If she has moved from BKK to Patts that is a demotion.

Honey Pot and Classroom, are they on 2nd road side of Soi 2.

Yes top end of soi 2, 2nd road side. Just behind Sabai dee bodymassage!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 years later...

Archived