IGNORED

Just can't understand this email

xrayspecs

I've been in contact with one of the girls I met in Pattaya for a few months now and as I'm trying to learn the language we both started writing simple emails in Thai.

Today however I get the following message from her....

เธชเธงเธฑเธชเธ”เธตเน„เธ‹เธกเธญเธ™ เธชเธšเธฒเธขเธ”เธตเธกเธฑเธข เธงเธฑเธ™เธ™เธตเน‰เธ„เธธเธ“เธ—เธณเธ‡เธฒเธ™เธฃเธถเน€เธ›เธฅเนˆเธฒ?

To me it looked wrong (lack of vowels above and below and the repeating characters) and when I had trouble working it out I checked in google translate which came up with a lot of random words like password and acne.

Can anyone shed any light on this - does it actually mean anything, has it come through wrong or is she winding me up?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Well it's not proper Thai but it could be something like a play name from a cartoon, something that you couldn't really translate into something that has a meaning.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

It says forgot your passwords several times.....Use Google translate...

It says yours email.... Chor d Eh Eh Eh Eh up Beach Thursday Acne? Password? Password? A big Eh password?? Eh help your password? Password? Eh b ฒ เธ Creative Suite B Eh a Eh up. Eh d Eh up password?? Password? Password? Tong Acne? Password? Password? Library Assistants' - at? Forgot your password? Password? ฃ Eh if Acne € password?? Files? Password? ฒ. ?

Edited by jocky king

It says forgot your passwords several times.....Use Google translate...

It says yours email.... Chor d Eh Eh Eh Eh up Beach Thursday Acne? Password? Password? A big Eh password?? Eh help your password? Password? Eh b ฒ เธ Creative Suite B Eh a Eh up. Eh d Eh up password?? Password? Password? Tong Acne? Password? Password? Library Assistants' - at? Forgot your password? Password? ฃ Eh if Acne € password?? Files? Password? ฒ. ?

No it doesn't. As far a Google translate is concerned this is a case of rubbish in, rubbish out I'm afraid!

Yes, I stated in my original post that I had tried Google Translate and just got these random words.

I've been in contact with one of the girls I met in Pattaya for a few months now and as I'm trying to learn the language we both started writing simple emails in Thai.

Today however I get the following message from her....

เธชเธงเธฑเธชเธ”เธตเน„เธ‹เธกเธญเธ™ เธชเธšเธฒเธขเธ”เธตเธกเธฑเธข เธงเธฑเธ™เธ™เธตเน‰เธ„เธธเธ“เธ—เธณเธ‡เธฒเธ™เธฃเธถเน€เธ›เธฅเนˆเธฒ?

To me it looked wrong (lack of vowels above and below and the repeating characters) and when I had trouble working it out I checked in google translate which came up with a lot of random words like password and acne.

Can anyone shed any light on this - does it actually mean anything, has it come through wrong or is she winding me up?

Any insight would be appreciated.

thetthengthetthtthaa.....That's just the beginning translated phonetically and the rest is similar(As I said before there is no meaning to it) so I think that she's written some gobbledegook just to keep you on your toes.

thetthengthetthtthaa.....That's just the beginning translated phonetically and the rest is similar(As I said before there is no meaning to it) so I think that she's written some gobbledegook just to keep you on your toes.

Thanks for your help, that does appear to be the case. I just knew it didn't look right straight away.