IGNORED

Pullmann King Power Hotel BKK

badtaya77

hi folks,

did anyone stay in this hotel? is it worth a visit, any interesting hotspots nearby?

best,

bt77

I haven't stayed there, but I go to their Wine Pub almost every trip. The public areas are sure deluxe ! My expat friend was pointing out some 'soapy's' for locals nearby. What Soi they are on exactly I can't tell ya, (maybe on Petchaburi) and they weren't far. Saxophone by Victory Monument is a cool place. wj

Me and my Wife stayed there last Year. If you don't mind using Taxy and Skytrain, this hotel is "bang for the bucks". The breakfast is perfect, the rooms are really nice and you have complementary shuttle to the skytrain.

There is not much to see nearby. There is a small Shopping Mall near, a little market a the victory monument and a few restaurants locals are using. If you want to see or do something more, you will have to jump on the Skytrain or cach a Taxi

Edited by mufdi

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the infos...just booked an executive room for the end of march....will let you know and share my experiences after my return with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks fine but for 3200/day there are much better options and even cheaper for same quality!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for being late.

I really enjoyed my stay end of march there. The hotel is not inexpensive but the service is great, the rooms are very modern and the food is awesome. My company paid the trip for me and also the hotel...I'm not sure if I would pay so much if I would be there on a private budget but it was definitely worth the money and NO joinerfee :)

• 2 months later...

After spending 7 and 8 days in March and May in this great hotel I just returned from my third stay (again one week) and would like to share some pictures with you:

Following some fresh impressions from my room (executive room):

View from my room - anyone for a plunge into the pool ;) ? :

7795479pzg.jpg

Again view from my room :

7795480eqe.jpg

Room:

7795481jcc.jpg

View from the bathroom into the living room:

7795482xsb.jpg

Bathroom:

7795483nlr.jpg

Bathroom again: