Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

samsung galaxy s

andycat

Hi guys i have just got my new galaxy s and was wundering if it possible to download

apps from i tunes to the galaxy,some say yes and some say no. Look forward to any advice :Chokdee:

NO Itunes apps are for Apple devices only as for as I know. You can sync the phone with Itunes application on your computer to download any music you have bought.

Edited by DavidL

The Samsung Galaxy S is an Android phone and hence you will not be able to download apps from iTunes. But lucky for you, Android has their own version of the app store called Market. You should find a little white/green shopping bag icon on your phone. Use this to download your apps.

Take a look at this link. https://market.android.com/

This will give you an idea on whats available on the Market. Download the Swype keyboard. It needs a little getting used to, but once you do its amazing.

Edited by whtnot

The Samsung Galaxy S is an Android phone and hence you will not be able to download apps from iTunes. But lucky for you, Android has their own version of the app store called Market. You should find a little white/green shopping bag icon on your phone. Use this to download your apps.

Take a look at this link. https://market.android.com/

This will give you an idea on whats available on the Market. Download the Swype keyboard. It needs a little getting used to, but once you do its amazing.

Do you know of an android ap that will do english/thai translation?

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire