Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anna Jet Bar Soi 7 December 2010

tequilareef

Here's a video I took back in December of a little action at the Anna Jet Bar (corrected) on Soi 7 near Tequila Reef. Enjoy!

Edited by tequilareef

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Here's a video I took back in December of a little action at the Pig and Whistle on Soi 7 near Tequila Reef. Enjoy!

dont you mean anna jet bar?

Damn, you might be right, I had more than a few at that point. Maybe the mods can change the topic title to reflect that....

Edited by tequilareef

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Changed! :GoldenSmile1:

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

The blonde is Au, i BF'd her for 3 nights last week :P

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

Nice, she's hot too... Obviously a "keeper" seeing is how you took her 3 nights. Cheers!

Edited by tequilareef

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Absolutely, the only reason i haven't BF'd her today is because im stuck on this oil rig with a 100 fat, ugly and sweaty men right now. But i will BF her again when i'm back in Pattaya in a few weeks :GrinNod1:

Nice, she's hot too... Obviously a "keeper" seeing is how you took her 3 nights. Cheers!

Absolutely, the only reason i haven't BF'd her today is because im stuck on this oil rig with a 100 fat, ugly and sweaty men right now. But i will BF her again when i'm back in Pattaya in a few weeks :GrinNod1:

Sounds like you are doing a rotation, South China Sea? Anyway, hope you enjoyed the video. Cheers!

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

I'm on a 2/2 rotation on the Northsea UK sector now, the jetlag is killing me but atleast i'm getting alot of airmiles. Yes i very much enjoyed the video (so did my colleagues) and i found some more Anna Jet videos with Au dancing when she was pre-blond and pre-sillicon :P

Thanks

Sounds like you are doing a rotation, South China Sea? Anyway, hope you enjoyed the video. Cheers!

I'm on a 2/2 rotation on the Northsea UK sector now, the jetlag is killing me but atleast i'm getting alot of airmiles. Yes i very much enjoyed the video (so did my colleagues) and i found some more Anna Jet videos with Au dancing when she was pre-blond and pre-sillicon :P

Thanks

Cheers my friend, glad i was able to bring a smile to all you guys out there.

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

• 4 weeks later...

Been tempted for a while. Any information on performance ?

3 holer ?

CIM ?

• 1 year later...