IGNORED

Simple question about multiple entry

furryman

My next trip I'm planning on staying about 100 days, and I figure a double entry tourist visa is what I need. My only question is about the departure and re-entry.

Will any border crossing do?

Can I just exit, get back in line and re-enter?

Do I need a visa for the country I exit into?

Thanks for the help!

My next trip I'm planning on staying about 100 days, and I figure a double entry tourist visa is what I need. My only question is about the departure and re-entry.

Will any border crossing do?

Can I just exit, get back in line and re-enter?

Do I need a visa for the country I exit into?

Thanks for the help!

Any border official crossing where you can get stamped out and back in, but yes, you need a Visa for the country you're entering, however briefly.

Cambodia costs 1200 Baht at the border or $25 at the airport or with e-visa - i.e only about 750 Baht and saves a page in your Passport.

PS- if it was only 90 days you could just get a 30 day extension at Jomtien for 1,900 and not have to go anywhere.

PS- if it was only 90 days you could just get a 30 day extension at Jomtien for 1,900 and not have to go anywhere.

Yeah I have thought about that, but a few extra baht and a road trip seems a decent price to pay for 10 more days on the ground.