Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for a cheap place to stay.

Trilton

I will be there in March was wondering if anyone can tell me of a place to stay that is not a DUMP for about 500 to 600 baht a night. It seems like the hotels are always going up in price. I would appreciate any suggestions thanks.

I will be there in March was wondering if anyone can tell me of a place to stay that is not a DUMP for about 500 to 600 baht a night. It seems like the hotels are always going up in price. I would appreciate any suggestions thanks.

At LK Metro, Billabong hotel, Armagedon Guesthouse among there is good locations for you... You wont find the best hotel for that price 500-600 brackets.. Siam Swadee hotel have that price but the room is a shithole... If I were you, I would settle in Guesthouse in LK Metro.....Lovely rooms with no hassle....

we have rooms from 400 per night but depends on your exact dates & duration as we are full at this time, let me know your dates and I will let you know what is available.

All rooms are En-suite, A/C, fan, table & chairs, Free Wifi, in room safe, large bed, fridge, tea/coffee maker, TV & DVD player, large free DVD library, some rooms have a balcony and sofa & recliner.

For example room 3C 550 per night and longer booking deals, see pics.

Room 3.jpgRoom 3 (2).jpgRoom 3 (3).jpgRoom 3 (4) copy.jpgRoom 3 (5).jpg

PS, My website is down at the moment for essential maintenance so any details please ask.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

i stayed in a good hotel on soi honey...i payed 750 baht in jan so it sould be cheaper now..the hotel is ok...swimming pool on the roof and the rooms are ok....the hotel is central for a lot of places...

i stayed in a good hotel on soi honey...i payed 750 baht in jan so it sould be cheaper now..the hotel is ok...swimming pool on the roof and the rooms are ok....the hotel is central for a lot of places...

And the name is?

Even if your not staying there you can use the pool,just get in the lift to the top floor if anyone asks which I doubt just pop her 50 baht.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

try the "Captains bar" on soi honey. Between 500 & 700 baht depending on low or high season.

the rooms looked good ..he was full up when i asked..i eat at the captains...very good food + if the football was on he has got good big TV,s