IGNORED

Bar showing Scottish football

sharktooth

Anybody know a bar that shows Scottish football in pattaya? Preferably a Celtic pub!

I eagerly await all the unhelpful replies that Scottish football is pish etc from Manu and Chelsea supporters born in southampton etc etc

cheers

Anybody know a bar that shows Scottish football in pattaya? Preferably a Celtic pub!

I eagerly await all the unhelpful replies that Scottish football is pish etc from Manu and Chelsea supporters born in southampton etc etc

cheers

Just wondering why you post this in the Dutch part of this forum :Lost1:

cheers

You have posted in the Dutch langauge section, :rolleyes:.. Try the Irish Rovers, LK Metro...........

Mon the hoops..................:D... Archie.........

I,m a Man Utd Fan based in Waterford Ireland.:Laugh1:.. Celtic bars at Soi Lengkee,They show scottish footballl

we show most of the celtic games live as well as english premiership and championship games,,,

can check listings on www.goal.tv

cheers :001_Thank_You5:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Why is this thread in the Dutch language section?

Retox Game on- Soi honey

Retox- Soi Lengkee 

iRovers- LK Metro (brilliant bar)

Theres another bar on LK that has a lot of Scottish lads in i can't remember the name it's opposite 'The Cave' bar. Good load of lads in there Scottish and Irish, always seemed to have the Scottish footy on the big screen. 

Archived