IGNORED

Fairtex Pattaya

Crazeepitbull

Just wanted to know if anybody has actualy stayed and trained at Fairtex?

I have heard they are more pricey but I remember popping my head through last year and must say the hotel and training facility looks aswesome!

I have only trained at Scorpions, I think its called Golden glory or something like that now.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to know if anybody has actualy stayed and trained at Fairtex?

I have heard they are more pricey but I remember popping my head through last year and must say the hotel and training facility looks aswesome!

I have only trained at Scorpions, I think its called Golden glory or something like that now.

I trained there in December yeah it's decent inside that gym and it's all free if you stop there.. the room price I think is from like 1500-1700 baht and the rooms from photos look good

They do Muay Thai daily and I think it's 500baht for the group session, I had a private one... I asked "1 on 1" .... they're all like "ohhhh espensivvvve".... how much? 800 baht... this is well worth it to me, considering it can cost £30 to be trained by an English bloke....

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 1 month later...

I trained there in December yeah it's decent inside that gym and it's all free if you stop there.. the room price I think is from like 1500-1700 baht and the rooms from photos look good

They do Muay Thai daily and I think it's 500baht for the group session, I had a private one... I asked "1 on 1" .... they're all like "ohhhh espensivvvve".... how much? 800 baht... this is well worth it to me, considering it can cost £30 to be trained by an English bloke....

pretty sure its 800 baht for the group session and 1500 for a 1hour private. you can do a private with yodsanklai for 5000 baht i believe but these prices are silly. there is another thread where prices have been discussed for a lot of different Gyms recently here

and to the op yes scorpions is now golden glory as owned by alistar overeem and is used in the build up to k1 events in tokyo (last 16 and finale) so very good chance of seeing huge named fighters there now

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/78507-muay-thai-for-beginner/page__p__1232711__fromsearch__1#entry1232711

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• 2 weeks later...

I trained there many times and think its the best Muay Thai gym facility wise in Thailand-check out my review in MMaTravelguide.com

help

• 5 months later...

facility wise yes. It is really american-style and didn't really liked it. It's like a walmart Muay Thai camp. Seriously who needs a racquetball court in a MT camp? But this is just me, I've trained in a lot of places in Thailand including one I was invited by a promoter in the Khorat region and it was the best so far.I was the only farang and there was no stupid yoga and no aromatherapy bullshit, only sweat and blood. That's the way MT should be...

• 3 weeks later...

There are loads of much better Gyms to train at in Pattaya IMO. Yea sure it may look like a great gym but that means nothing. The real difference is in the training. If the trainers don't care then there aint any point in training there. You generally find the people training in Fairtex are either beginners or MMA meatheads. Also the gym is very small and very expensive compared to many other Gyms in Pats. I would recommend training at Sityodtong. Very good trainers, 3 rings and loads of bags. You also get the chance to meet everyday Thai people and will get a better feel for the culture.