Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

All season bangkok victory monument

shisha

i find this hotel in bangkok http://www.all-seasons-hotels.com/gb/hotel-7930-all-seasons-bangkok-victory-monument/index.shtml near of skytrain station and with swiming pool

just for 25€ per night !!

the room and feedback is good on tripadvisor but anyone know if i can come with girl ? or any other feedback^^

Thanks

Edited by shisha

i find this hotel in bangkok http://www.all-seasons-hotels.com/gb/hotel-7930-all-seasons-bangkok-victory-monument/index.shtml near of skytrain station and with swiming pool

just for 25€ per night !!

the room and feedback is good on tripadvisor but anyone know if i can come with girl ? or any other feedback^^

Thanks

Long way from anywhere a monger-er would wanna be. I severely doubt anyone on this board has stayed there. Why don't you email them and ask ? wj

Factor in taxi fares to/from any nightlife area and you'll lose any apparent saving on the room rate. Add in that Victory Monument is now a standard assembly point for Red demonstrators.

i see its not too far than skytrain station !

i send a email at beginning she dont want bar girl ahahah

Thank you for your e-mail, could you please advise for the arrival date due to our rate is dynamic up on occupency onl that day. For a girl if she come with you from oversea we do not charge.

after my reply

i speak about thai girl and not foreigner i need to pay for this ? why ? its strange because many hotel in bangkok accept any girl

all seasons

Please be informed that we will not charge for an extra person should the booking has been confirmed for one double room, kindly make reservation for one double room, our room rate will be cover for two persons sharing.

im not interessed about nep or cowboy i just like go eat at soi 3 and for clubbing rca ;)

but now i checked on tripadvisor i find citadines soi 8 but the pool is very smal and ivory hotel at soi nana

http://www.tripadvisor.fr/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1110622-Reviews-Citadines_Sukhumvit_8_Bangkok-Bangkok.html

http://www.tripadvisor.fr/Hotel_Review-g293916-d633674-Reviews-Royal_Ivory_Bangkok-Bangkok.html

Shisha: If you don't care about Nana & SC - THAT IS AN OUTRAGE ! You are certainly on the wrong Forum. We're dedicated sex-tourists. Maybe try Thai-Visa. wj

Shisha: If you don't care about Nana & SC - THAT IS AN OUTRAGE ! You are certainly on the wrong Forum. We're dedicated sex-tourists. Maybe try Thai-Visa. wj

do you know spicy bossy climax and pattaya ?

do you know spicy bossy climax and pattaya ?

Yes to all. The 1st 3 I've only been to after hours. Dark, hot, and loud. Lotsa Africans in Spicy when I've been there. The sun's real bright when you get out, I'll tell ya ! Can pick up some decent 'semi-pros' though. Lock your shit up at your hotel. A FL from Spicy emptied my wallet while I was taking a piss once. A cheap lesson since I only lost a couple thousand B. Keep your wallet in your front pocket in those joints too. Lotsa pickpockets I hear. Others know Pats way better than I. They'll help you out. Chock Dee; wj

• 1 month later...