IGNORED

Cheap Guest House for sale

austhai

Bargain Business – The owner has left town & decided to sell for 2/3rds of it’s value.

This building has been run as a guest house for a few years now. Has regular customers & nearly always full occupancy all year round. The position is excellent, just off 2rd Rd in Central Pattaya.

Perfect for someone wanting to start up a restaurant/bar. The building comes completely decked out with full working kitchen, laundry room/large store room, internet, nice bar & 12 guest rooms plus an owners studio/apartment.

New lease will be signed for new owner at a great rental price.

Sale price is 990,000 baht. A must to see for a serious buyer. For inquiry contact Anders on 08 7278 5675.

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

Just for clarification:

Is the physical guest house for sale or is it the lease for the guest house for sale?

990,000bath ( almost 1 million ) for the lease rights of the guest house - how many years is the contract? How much is the rental?

:001_Thank_You5:

So basicly you buy some kitchen stuff , a few old computers , some barstools and the interior of 12 bedrooms for 1 million Baht .

That sounds a little different as buying a guest house .

Chok dee .

I bet this sells quick!

To the OP, it would be nice if you could put the rental price and the terms of the lease. And then if you really wanted to dazzle the board, you could include the room prices, the number of staff required, a better description of the location as 2nd Road is long and more details about the profitability. Or something like, "Great starter hobby business and profits typically run from a low of 15k/month to 40k/month.

Have you posted on bahtsold.com? That site gets a lot of hits.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

So basicly you buy some kitchen stuff , a few old computers , some barstools and the interior of 12 bedrooms for 1 million Baht .

That sounds a little different as buying a guest house .

Chok dee .

As always, the Devil in in the detail of the Lease and Rental Agreement.

Subject to that, someone might be able to start evaluating the business's potential.

The valuation of the F&F is the easy part.

Why has the price increased,its been advertised on baht sold since october for 650000bht?????????

Not sure but if its the same business it was being sold for 350 k last week.

Its Skaew beach soi off second road I believe.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Why has the price increased,its been advertised on baht sold since october for 650000bht?????????

Hmmmm...

I just checked and here is the link... http://www.bahtsold.com/detail.php?id=63054

PATTAYA 2nd ROAD SOI SKAEW BEACH

Description:

Guesthouse, Pattaya Central, SOI SKAEWBEACH ,2nd Road for Sale with : *Resturant/Lobby *Bar *12 rooms and a big nice apartment (60sqm) *fully equipped kitchen *Wifi *NO KEYMONEY *45.000 B/MONTH *PRICE 650.000 B + 200.000 B NEW 6 YEARS CONTRACT . CALL FOR MORE INFO ENG/SWE

Price: 650,000 Baht

Maybe it is the 650k for the seller + 200k for the new contract = 850k and 1st month's rent 45k = 895k baht as the total price to take over the place.

FatherMojo

Edited by FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Not sure but if its the same business it was being sold for 350 k last week.

Its Skaew beach soi off second road I believe.

same one, , 650000 on baht sold reduced to 350000bht somewhere else and on this site 990000bht!!!,nothing is what it seems in pattaya ,maybe its been refurbished any reason for price fluctuation op??

Yes this is the Bill and Bull (I believe?) on Skaew Beach.... looked at it a week or two ago.... not for me I'm afraid....

Edited by Rhubarb

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Just some info for those who don't know.

If a landlord is selling you a lease, it could have an inventory of goods, furniture etc or just call it key money (untaxed cash in there pocket) for a term period.

If someone is selling you a business, it will usually include inventory & goodwill (if it has any), then you have to deal with the landlord regarding lease agreements etc.

If there selling a business freehold, it then includes the building.

Just some info for those who don't know.

If a landlord is selling you a lease, it could have an inventory of goods, furniture etc or just call it key money (untaxed cash in there pocket) for a term period.

If someone is selling you a business, it will usually include inventory & goodwill (if it has any), then you have to deal with the landlord regarding lease agreements etc.

If there selling a business freehold, it then includes the building.

congrats mate,well done all the best for new owner

SOLD. Thanks for the inquiries & the PM's.

Bummer. Had an appointment to see it Saturday.

Wish much success to the new owner!

Told ya it would sell quick!

FatherMojo

Good new for those interested in this one, its back on the marked as sale fell through. Reason being is that the prospective buyer's girlfriend decided that wasn't the business for her, therefore it is available again.

In the recent sale process, I have managed to organize a better lease agreement than the previous, less rent, 3x3 lease & no extra key moneys.

Serious buyers please PM or call the owners friend for an inspection. Anders on 0872785675.

• 1 year later...

for now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Since you brought up this 1 year old topic..........what has become of this building/business.......still a guesthouse is it

Since you brought up this 1 year old topic..........what has become of this building/business.......still a guesthouse is it

Actually, the new owner renovated it a bit & would sell it on again at a little higher price as he has commitments elsewhere.

If someone is legitimately looking for a business to buy, please PM me or call me on 0861433933 & I will discuss it further.

Silly remarks or pokes & stupid questions will not be answered or replied on.

Actually, the new owner renovated it a bit & would sell it on again at a little higher price as he has commitments elsewhere.

If someone is legitimately looking for a business to buy, please PM me or call me on 0861433933 & I will discuss it further.

Silly remarks or pokes & stupid questions will not be answered or replied on.

Dont be a bitch.........Darling.......i suggest more info.........and try to be more likeable.

Yes some room pics would help

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg