IGNORED

Bell end warts anyone?

LaaMok

I tore my banjo string one trip, this happens here and there. Yes its painful, so I go for a full checkup and get the doctor to look at it.

This is where you will cringe, he reckoned that there was a minute wart/growth on the banjo string just where the sore cut was. I must have caught it off a girl that i know.

Maybe this will persuade you barebackers to bag up.... he reached for the Liquid nitrogen and gave me a thirty second spraying! And those things aint accurate, they seem to do 2 inches by 2 inches at any time!! ouch

I went for a second spraying today, just to make sure. OUCH

Gentlemen please bag it or get it frozen from DR

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/ho...orders/209.html

Never had warts or any type of STD, but i did tear my banjo string if thats what its called. I did it in Cambodia and it hurt like fuck, i just left it to heal on its own. It never had time to heal because i kept fucking birds everyday and kept ripping again once it started to get better.

Fuck sometimes when i got a bj and they went at it like a mad women, i had tears in my eyes but goddammit i still took it like a champ....

"Talk to Jesus"

Never had warts or any type of STD, but i did tear my banjo string if thats what its called. I did it in Cambodia and it hurt like fuck, i just left it to heal on its own. It never had time to heal because i kept fucking birds everyday and kept ripping again once it started to get better.

Fuck sometimes when i got a bj and they went at it like a mad women, i had tears in my eyes but goddammit i still took it like a champ....

Let it heal, cuz i couldnt stop fucking and it kept on tearing over years, its weak now. It can be very painful, but i just have to ignore it. Fuck, we our, are worst enemy most the time, we get pissed and rip bits and catch shite.

Let it heal, cuz i couldnt stop fucking and it kept on tearing over years, its weak now. It can be very painful, but i just have to ignore it. Fuck, we our, are worst enemy most the time, we get pissed and rip bits and catch shite.

Yeah i know, i ripped it shagging in Cambodia in early Febuary and it still hasnt healed. I just carried on fucking everyday and sometimes it was so painful, it was even more reason for the girls to call me a complete whore when i told them i tore my bell end so be careful haha.

When it didnt heal i looked on internet and it was saying you have to have surgery to repair it, shit i thought gotta doc for them to repair my ripped cock lol. But its recovery now on its own and feels alot better.... :)

"Talk to Jesus"

I tore it myself once when i was 21, didnt hurt as such, just was a bit freaked out to see the little champ bleeding away, went to the hospital a tad embarassed, had to wait 4 hours to see someone and they just said don't have sex for 10 days! I couldn't wait that long so i just double bagged and went at it anyway!

But when I went for a check up at the STD clinic a few months later when it was all healed, i thought it was just scar tissue there but the woman said to me it was fricken warts and gave me some stuff to put on them. I can't for the life of me figure out how i got warts, the girl i was with didn't have any!

I tore it myself once when i was 21, didnt hurt as such, just was a bit freaked out to see the little champ bleeding away, went to the hospital a tad embarassed, had to wait 4 hours to see someone and they just said don't have sex for 10 days! I couldn't wait that long so i just double bagged and went at it anyway!

But when I went for a check up at the STD clinic a few months later when it was all healed, i thought it was just scar tissue there but the woman said to me it was fricken warts and gave me some stuff to put on them. I can't for the life of me figure out how i got warts, the girl i was with didn't have any!

queer little things them genital warts, some people carry the virus but dont show the warts, you can catch them off a birds hands as well, a friend (i know what your thinking) caught them on his jacksee and had to have them removed with Liquid nitrogen 55555 he said it was like havin a hot poker wedged between his arse cheeks, as far as i know they aint come back, but be warned, just cos u cant see them doesnt mean she aint got the warts virus..

Thats exactly what i thought!

queer little things them genital warts, some people carry the virus but dont show the warts, you can catch them off a birds hands as well, a friend (i know what your thinking) caught them on his jacksee and had to have them removed with liquid nitrogen 55555 he said it was like havin a hot poker wedged between his arse cheeks, as far as i know they aint come back, but be warned, just cos u cant see them doesnt mean she aint got the warts virus..

Ouch nitrogen on the jacksee, that could be worse on the banjo string, then again that is the most sensitive area of the body!! ?

did it hurt badly? :Bravo1:

I've thought about it long and hard and I have decided that you can keep your warts to yourself, you poofter.... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

i had to have mine extended because it was so tight around my bell end.

they slit it and stitched it up making it longer, but i lost loads of sensitivity around where it scarred, shouldve just had a circumcision.

a lesson to be learnt for anyone contemplating similar, dont have the extension, just have it all off.

pissed blood for a day, and it was so painful i almost passed out when i pissed for the first time after the op.

probably more information there than anyone needed!

Zambie had the pissing razor blades, 2nd day yellow coming out smell yuck 3 times at the doc 1 day at a time for a shot never had anything since, They say black pox cures all ? had crabs twice wee bastards

You can still have warts, without them appearing on the skins surface... its a virus (HPV)... Need to have regular check up to make sure you don't have STDs.

Daryle

screw that std stuff. I bag it often. When Im to into the moment to care, the lady always brings me back to reality with the "You hab condom?".

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

what is a banjo string? is that where the head of your cock attaches to the shaft? if so i had a skin tear there that hurt like a m,fer and it took 6 monthe to heal all the way

28278.png

• 2 months later...
I've thought about it long and hard and I have decided that you can keep your warts to yourself, you poofter.... :o

I start a thread about my dick and you get long and hard?

nitrogen now thats got to hurt

haha yes, the pain put a smile on my face

"Bell end warts anyone?"

Who's offering ? :LMFO:

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park.

And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real

because that's how powerful our minds are.

And the ride goes up and down and round and round.

It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured

and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time

and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us,

they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,

because, this is just a ride..."

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

haha yes, the pain put a smile on my face

Had the freeze myself, and didnt feel anything until the burnt off wart started to blister up, ouch!