IGNORED

Churches in Pattaya

Trespass

I expect to hit a the lowest # of views for post ever with this but, here goes:

Do any of you attempt to attend religious services when in LOS?

(No this is not a wind up. So please, if you are going to be a dick....please move on).

I come back from Pattaya feeling totally out of balance and a bit of a degenerate (all I do is shag, drink and otherwise find ways to entertain myself.....just too much of a good thing). I don't do services regularly at home, but experiencing a Catholic mass in Sodom and Gomorrah has to be, at least....interesting?

I make no attempt to meditate or otherwise seek balance on my trips. So, next time, 90% mongering and the rest exercise, new places for Thai food and culture and experience a Catholic Mass in Thai culture at least once. Hell, I may even bring the TGF to mass to meet the Jewish Buddah.

So, has anyone gone to services during their trip? Thoughts? Am I banned from the board. ;-)

Edited by Trespass

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

My previous reply to a similar thread:

I am a novice preacher from the Church of the Latter Day Mongers. When I visit Pattaya my aim is to convert all these lost women who have lost their way.

I take these ladies back to my room and talk to them about how they have lost their faith and are in desperate need for redemption. To begin I try and persuade them to reduce my nightly fee. In most cases they put up much resistance. Some ask for more money for having to put up with my "bullshit" (their words not mine - Father forgive them for they know not what they do). Some agree in order that they can get some sleep. When I feel I have done enough and have still failed, I drop to my knees and ask to be spanked with my sandals in order to purge my soul. This practice also has the effect of my body wanting to purge my seed. Thus my sacred seed is expelled from by body onto the girl's face. I see it as a sort of baptism.

Bless you and all those who cum with you.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

I don't subscribe to either, but i think you can't be both Jewish and Christian so you have to make up your mind.

experience a Catholic Mass in Thai culture at least once. Hell, I may even bring the TGF to mass to meet the Jewish Buddah.

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

This must be the oddest thread I have seen in a while...lol I'm an athiest so never get the urge.

Here is a list sources from a couple of websites should anyone need to go.

Hope of Pattaya Church: Service on Sundays at 09:30. Located 50 metres from Foodland supermarket off Central Pattaya Road. Tambon Nongprue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi 20260.

Tel: 081 735 0073

Pattaya Church: Sunday morning services from 09:00-12:00 and every last Friday of the month from 19:00 to 20:00. Located opposite Tesco. 221/58 Pattaya Nua, Soi 5, North Pattaya.

Tel: 038 429 004

Pattaya International Church: International and multi-denominational Christian fellowship with prayer meetings, bible studies, children's Sunday School and outreach activities. Sunday morning service at 10:30. 21/1 Soi 61, Sukhumvit Road, Central Pattaya.

Tel: 038 231 104 / 089 235 8912

St Georges Pattaya: Anglican/Episcopal church with modern English service every Sunday at 15:00. Celebration of Holy Communion in the Sunday School room of the Pattaya church. North Pattaya Road Soi 5.

Tel: 087 133 1601

St Nikolaus Church Pattaya: Weekly masses and service held on Wednesday, Saturday and Sundays in Thai and English. Sukhumvit Road. 144 Kilometer Post, near the traffic light of Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150

Tel: 089 801 3962 / 038 716 401

Victory Family Church: Non denominational Christian church located in Pattaya. Sunday services at 10:00 with Children's Super Church at Royal Twins Palace hotel, opposite the Marriott Resort & Spa.

Tel: 086 688 5867 / 038 374 531

St. Nikolaus Church: (Catholic), 440 Moo9, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, tel: 038 422 290.

Church of Jesus Christ: 64/7 Moo 9, Soi Wat Intraram, Sukhumvit Road, Nongprue.

Grace Bible Church Sukhumvit Road, Nongprue, tel: (038) 324 534.

Redemptorist Centre: P.O. Box 6 Pattaya City, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260, tel: (038) 422 290-1, Fax: 038 424 261

Pattaya Baptist Center: 193/184 Moo 10, Soi Baan Roong Land, South Pattaya Rd, South Pattaya, tel: (038) 232 684.

New Vision Christian Fellowship Pattaya: 155/6 Moo 12, Soi Kokharn, Thepprasit Rd, South Pattaya, Chonburi, tel: (038) 300 361.

Sikh Temple: 483/4 Moo10, Soi 16, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, tel: (038) 424 400, Open: Sun 9am.-Noon.

Darul Ibadah Mosque: Sukhumvit Rd, Pattaya.

Darul Abror: 364 Moo5, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, tel: (038) 730 111.

Booralyakeen Mosque: 228 Moo 9, Soi Nemplabwaam, Sukhumvit Road, tel: (038) 716 464

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I don't subscribe to either, but i think you can't be both Jewish and Christian so you have to make up your mind.

Just meant Jesus was a jew Dude.

No idea,but at least now I just doubled your post. :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

I appreciate the benevolence sir.

Hey imagine what the confessions would sound like in Pattaya :ThankGod1:

This must be the oddest thread I have seen in a while...

I prefer to think of it as distinctive.:D

Thanks for the listing. I think maybe we could include the Devil's Den as a house of worship too.:rolleyes:

I did attent a service last April Easter sunday the lady I was with took me to a church, I did not understand the mass as it was in thai but I did enjoy the looks I got :Grin_Jump1:

Jolly Roger

i thought patts was heaven.so you dont have to feel bad.

i dont really care much about religion but you should feel good to express yourself and your points here.if people agree or not thats their problem.i dont see how you can feel bad about your filthy ways in patts.is all sex consentual,are all bills paid,do you treat the girls well,do you buy them shoes and clothes,pay for food,mabee leave a tip for her family.if you do such things then why feel bad.it works both ways.

enjoy

I often attend the church and can be seen on my knees praying and asking for forgiveness, its down Soi 6 not far on the right.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I would not attend in Pattaya for the same reason I do not attend anywhere else. No point in the those that do attend regularly having to put up with bolts of lighting destroying roof.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been once to one of the churches in Scumbag's list.

It was Victory Family Church. They run an orphanage. It was quite humbling to mix with people who are dedicating their lives to help destitute people, while I am in town pandering to my own carnal desires.

At the end of the day its up to you, but I probably would go every now and again whilst in Patts just to keep an element of balance.

Edited by cmw

He might have been born a Jew but he was no friend of the Pharisees.

Just meant Jesus was a jew Dude.

Not being religios at all i have to say that i never had nor will go to any church in Pattaya (or anywhere else in this world). I will live my life in full and do what i fancy and not care about what some religion might find right or wrong. I also dont beleive in a life after death i prefer to beleive in a death after life, but thats just mine philosophy

Everyone has the right to my opinion

That cracked me up, you're absolutely right. :D

I also dont beleive in a life after death i prefer to beleive in a death after life

A friend of mine has founded a church in California, he is the only member and the official pastor. It's called the Church of the Holy Trinity (Mouth, Cunt and Asshole). Apparently it's fully registered as a church! Only in America!

babydollsaddict.gif