IGNORED

Jungle Bungy Jump

Bungy Jump Guy

"Jungle BUNGY JUMP" has reopened their new site. We were located on Jomtien Fishing Park just off Soi Chaiyapruk.

Our new site is located off Sukhumvit Road Soi 87. The Bungy is 50m high. Jump over water. Can do Water Touch Bungy, Tandem Bungy and Catapult Bungy.

Swimming pool, jacuzzi and pool side bar.

We are the biggest Bungy Company operating in Thailand. All jumpers insured.

New Zealand Jumpmasters on site. Also we have Bungy Jumps in Phuket and Chiangmai.

www.thaibungy.com, www.phuketbungy.com, www.junglebungy.com

We have many jump prices. Also, ask Terry about our "Fulll Monty 1 Free Bungy Package"

We are not affiliated with the Bungy in Thepprasit Road.

Open 9am - 6pm everyday.

Phone Terry on 0892891703.

Phone/fax 038 249 401.

Edited by Bungy Jump Guy

"JUNGLE BUNGY JUMP" has reopened their new site. We were located on Jomtien Fishing Park just off Soi Chaiyapruk.

Our new site is located off Sukhumvit Road Soi 87. The Bungy is 50m high. Jump over water. Can do Water Touch Bungy, Tandem Bungy and Catapult Bungy.

Swimming pool, jacuzzi and pool side bar.

We are the biggest Bungy Company operating in Thailand. All jumpers insured.

New Zealand Jumpmasters on site. Also we have Bungy Jumps in Phuket and Chiangmai.

www.thaibungy.com, www.phuketbungy.com, www.junglebungy.com

We have many jump prices. Also, ask Terry about our "Fulll Monty 1 Free Bungy Package"

We are not affiliated with the Bungy in Thepprasit Road.

Open 9am - 6pm everyday.

Phone Terry on 0892891703.

Phone/fax 038 249 401.

4pm today Channel 9 TV is coming to the Bungy to make a Thai Reality TV show. Should be interesting.

Edited by Bungy Jump Guy

I cant stand the heights, :Blur:,, Phobia of the height too.. I think I stick around the Soi 6 instead... Wish you and your business best of luck in future...

I cant stand the heights, :Blur:,, Phobia of the height too.. I think I stick around the Soi 6 instead... Wish you and your business best of luck in future...

Haha, I understand. Thanks for the kind words..

Count me in, just goto get some time off work and head down to Thailand. Keep me from drinking all day hah... Naturally a thrill seeker so will check this out for sure.