Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Photos From Camera to Email

Tommy622

I'd love to take some photos of the ladies but always sweat customs on my return. I don't take anything that would get me in trouble but there is the embaressment factor. Just dawned on me that there must be a way to take the camera and cable to an internet shop and download the photos and email them to myself before deleting them. I also found that ladies like to look at the photos on your camera and if you have a regular she might not appreciate all the photos of the other ladies. So can it be done or does the software have to be on the computer before hand?

I'd love to take some photos of the ladies but always sweat customs on my return. I don't take anything that would get me in trouble but there is the embaressment factor. Just dawned on me that there must be a way to take the camera and cable to an internet shop and download the photos and email them to myself before deleting them. I also found that ladies like to look at the photos on your camera and if you have a regular she might not appreciate all the photos of the other ladies. So can it be done or does the software have to be on the computer before hand?

If you have a regular, Why dont you just buy another memory card and have one for lady pics and one for everything else. Also you could just put the memory card in you wallet going though customs and the other in your camera, I have never had my wallet searched.

I think if they have a card reader you send be able to send them no problem, no need for the camera software.

Edited by lbfmlover

The computer has to have a photo software on it. I am assuming you do not have a laptop with you?

I have never been in a Thai internet cafe so no idea what kind of software they have. They may not allow you to download anything from an external source as well. Also be very aware that what you download on a computer will need to be deleted. Also you may not be able to delete them on a internet cafe computer.

If you know of any BM's while in town, you may just ask to have them transfer them.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I carry a 16GB memory stick with me with encryption software on it. I then stick all my photos in a password protected RAR file and rename the file to a .DOC file (which will not open in word as its too big). All the dodgy photos go in this RAR file and the normal ones are on display on the memory stick. I then delete them from the camera. I guess if I got arrested they could break the encryption, but not sure they would for a few naked pics of me and a lady

Ah, you had the same worry as I did on my first trip, even though i only had 4 'naughty' pictures.....

I can give you two options:

1. Open a Flickr (www.flickr.com) account and upload them to there. Only drawback is if you then want to download the full size photo's when you get home, you have to pay their Membership fee. No problem downloading reduced sizes though.

2. Open a new e-mail account with gmail (or any other free provider). Start a dummy e-mail addressed to yourself, add all your pictures as attachments, and then save the mail as a draft. When you get home, download your photo's from the draft and then delete it. Worked a treat for me.

I'm so cautious that once I had my pictures safely floating in cyberspace, I ran Eraser over the originals on my laptop and over my camera's SD card with a X7 over-write. That way, even with a recovery program, there's no evidence to be found. Paranoid? Me? Who said that!?GoldenSmile1.gif

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• 5 months later...

You could rename the jpg files with another extension, which would make them unreadable. Then change em back when you get home. Do to batch find and replace - it would not take long.

Hi Guys

Don't forget advanced members have unlimited space in the Gallery on this site, can even put your pics in a hidden folder.