IGNORED

What time are the bars open?

yupdom

I'm going to attempt to find a girl on soi 7 or soi 8 and don't know what bar she works at. So I was wondering what time to begin my search. Don't want to start too early as I might miss her.

I'm going to attempt to find a girl on soi 7 or soi 8 and don't know what bar she works at. So I was wondering what time to begin my search. Don't want to start too early as I might miss her.

If you start too late you would also stand a good chance of missing her! There's lots of bars around there and most are open most of the day/night with the girls running 2 shifts. Shifts seem to change between about 3 and 6 pm depending on the bar. Do you know if she normally works evenings/nights? If so and you want to meet her as she starts work, I would start looking around 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

Thanks for the advice, maybe I'll make 2 trips over today.