IGNORED

Phachara Suites Brief Review and Pictures

deanjames

Hi All

Stayed here for 1 night last month (Jan 28th 2011) at a cost of 6100 baht for the 2 bedroom suite.

2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and nice sized lounge area and full kitchen. 3 TVs in total. Also a nice sized balcony.

Very happy with the hotel and great location, both bedrooms were large and each with its own bathroom with very hot and poweful showers and bath.

Staff were freindly and didnt mind me bringing girls back, I bought two back and my freind one.

Sorry about the crappy pics but I was more concerned about hitting the city!

SDC11832.JPG

SDC11833.JPG

SDC11838.JPG

SDC11835.JPG

SDC11839.JPG

SDC11840.JPG

SDC11841.JPG

SDC11842.JPG

SDC11843.JPG

SDC11844.JPG

SDC11846.JPG

Edited by deanjames

Thanks for the info & pics.

Looks very nice.

Any pics of the girls please ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

Thanks for the info & pics.

Looks very nice.

Any pics of the girls please ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

he he, I will save that for you. Your much better with the camera anyway.

I have got myself in trouble countless times in the past, in many ways. I just dont even try and take pics these days.

Thanks for the review. Superb but pricey IMO. Check out Craigslist next time. You can nab sumpin similar for 4500 or so. Probably looking at a 3 nite min. though. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

i love that joint.

i said i'd never stay anywhere else, but being the hypocrit that i am i've just booked the new AMARI RESIDENCES for next trip.

and being the dickhead that i am i thought "residences" meant like serviced appartments.

FAIL !

there's a 1,000 baht joiner fee !

doh !.

Bummer Slap, what's cancellation policy ? 1 night forfeit might be cheaper eh ? BTW: I'm giving the new Radisson Suites on 13 a shot. I hope I don't run into the same problem. $60 all in on hotels.com. Here's a 10% coupon for them: REDBOOK10. Pachara's about 1800B (ai) all over the place & looks like a great deal. wj

too much space for me as i'm only in my room just for sleep and fuck, i will stay with superior studio.

anyway thx for the review.

• 2 weeks later...

too much space for me as i'm only in my room just for sleep and fuck, i will stay with superior studio.

anyway thx for the review.

That's a good point about how much time you spend in the room. I stayed a few nights here in the one bedroom exec earlier this month. Sorry my pictures are shit and just not worth posting, but I can say the one bed exec is a VERY nice room. It has a separate living area and kitchen area and a big, quiet balcony looking over the vacant lots out the back towards the BTS. I didn't like paying for internet on top.

But all I did in the room was screw and sleep, it really was wasted on me. The maid must have loved it as I hardly touched anything. At 3k Bt per night that's an expensive bed. It is very nice though, and if I knew I was going to spend time in the room I would certainly book it again. But like when do I ever do that?!...

• 3 weeks later...

Looks fine but for that amount i would want to have a room for one month instead of one night!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!