Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wheel for sale - Honda Click front wheel!

McFly

Selling this for 1000 baht!

I'm selling a front wheel from my Honda Click. It's silver with white spokes. Only a few months old and no damage. I just replaced my wheels with a more stylish color. I can drop it off in Pattaya or Jomtien or you can pick it up.

photo.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

This wheel is awesome! So awesome you should buy it. I'm now offering a discount and it can be yours for only 1000 500 baht!

• 3 weeks later...

Bryan saw my wheel the other day and commented on how awesome it is and how that awesome reflects on the owner. I can see the jealousy in his eyes!

So I've decided to offer even a lower discounted price.

Only 499 Baht!

That's a 66.5% savings from the wheel's street value (1500 baht)

What happened to the back wheel?

No matter where you go, there you are....

That wheel is sexy. I get a hard on every time I look at it.

It would look great laying on top of my king size bed.

I'll think about it.

Cheers

does she go bareback :10of10Score:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

What happened to the back wheel?

I'd like to say I got a ST out of it... but.......

I hit a speed bump going about 60. Damaged a front wheel (not shown) so replaced the front wheel only (pictured above). The back wheel was barely damaged but within 2 months it got worse. So I bought 2 new sexy wheels with matching color, threw the back wheel away, and the front wheel is for sale.

That wheel is sexy. I get a hard on every time I look at it.

It would look great laying on top of my king size bed.

I'll think about it.

Cheers

Do it! If you buy it I promise to only spend that 499 on 7-11 coffee!

does she go bareback :10of10Score:

That's a silly question... do you see any rubber on it? LOL!

• 2 years later...

NEWS FLASH!

Today is somebody's lucky day! The previous owner went awol and I somehow have this back in my possession once again. Because this wheel is so special, it's for sale for only 750 baht!!! Free delivery in Pattaya and Jomtien but excludes the darkside because I'm scared of walking across the highway. Thanks. 

If I buy the front wheel can I have the back wheel and the bike for free?

NEWS FLASH!

Today is somebody's lucky day! The previous owner went awol and I somehow have this back in my possession once again. Because this wheel is so special, it's for sale for only 750 baht!!! Free delivery in Pattaya and Jomtien but excludes the darkside because I'm scared of walking across the highway. Thanks. 

If I find a big enough chain I'll buy it. I'm going to turn it into some serious bling.

If I buy the front wheel can I have the back wheel and the bike for free?

No. I forgot where I parked when I was on a bender. So if anybody sees a green/black honda click with orange wheels and a pink hello kitty seat please let me know. The kitty is pink. The seat is black. 

If I find a big enough chain I'll buy it. I'm going to turn it into some serious bling.

This is a great idea! You can even paint it gold. GOLD!

After numerous PMs requesting the updated condition of the wheel... just minutes ago I went ahead and took some photos. Please, enjoy the photos, print them out, see if it will fit your bike, then buy it from me. 

photo 1 (1).JPGphoto 2 (1).JPG

Archived