IGNORED

Sabai Group good or bad ?

goldfinger24

I was looking at a change of accomodation this trip and have been offered good rates for rooms when e-mailing direct to this group of places, sabai lodge soi 2 @ 900 baht best rate . Has anyone styed in any of the 3 places ? info please good or bad.

Hi

I always stay at the Sabai lodge. Rooms are OK but some are looking a bit old. Good staff, very nice pools and the restaurant food is very good but a little expensive for everyday.

I'll be back March 5th at 850baht for a standard room.

I like being out of the main part of town during the day, baht bus comes to the front of the hotel along the front to WS, motobike taxi also outside. Two massage groups outside soi 2 INN opposite, come to room happy ending. The one on the left has a young tall girl (about 21 youngest there), fuck me she knew what she was doing. Bars up the street OK.

David

good info ..thanks am staying there in march ...roll on then !! yay

I was looking at a change of accomodation this trip and have been offered good rates for rooms when e-mailing direct to this group of places, sabai lodge soi 2 @ 900 baht best rate . Has anyone styed in any of the 3 places ? info please good or bad.

I stayed there last year during low season. I stayed in one of the 'deluxe large pool' rooms. Although it was worn and in need of updating, it was clean. I liked having the baht bus stop right outside, and there are 4 pools on the property. The downside is that it is a bit far to most of the places I like to hang out.

Have used Sabai Wing several times on Soi 1. Think bit cheaper than Lodge. Not bad at all. Can walk thru back of Sabai Lodge to get Baht Bus down Soi 2 to Beach Rd etc. Doesn't seem as busy as Lodge. Good staff. Short walk up Soi 1 to 2nd Rd.

I am sitting in the Sabai Lodge restaurant now. Lot of germans sitting around the pool scaring the children. Walk through to Welkom Inn. For a 1000 baht deluxe but wifi does not work in the back rooms. And can't get hot water but they went straight to the room to see the problem. Room is quite large.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I've stayed at the Sabai Lodge (Sabai Wing, Deluxe Pool View) a couple of times this year its pretty decent value for what it is. Good sized room, balcony, wifi, decent pool etc. I didn't use many of the other facilities but the staff were pretty good and managed to retain a sense of humour from what I could see.

Location depends on the individual; where you go out, what you want to do etc. but its easy enough to get a baht bus or moto and there's a few decent bars in the locale. Didn't stay there on my most recent trip but that was so I could try a couple of other places in a different part of town. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again at some point.

I stayed at the Sabai resort the last couple of times. its hit and miss to be honest, Some rooms on their west side are quiet, on the east side you can hear alot of music from the bars nearby. The villas are best out back for private pool. The rooms out front are ok but have a very busy pool usually. Nice place and good service there, The Sabai chain is pretty good in general. I say Sabai lodge is the best in hindsight, its cheaper than the resort. Both are in a good location in my opinion,Big C is next door, lots of bars around Soi 2 and the Soapies. Pattaya south is only a baht bus away. It's different horses for different courses.

Courage, determination, unselfishness and cheefulness in the face of adversity. Bond us all together, a brotherhood so inexplicable you will never understand, unless you are one of us....

I always stay at the Sabai lodge. Rooms are OK but some are looking a bit old. Good staff, very nice pools and the restaurant food is very good but a little expensive for everyday.....baht bus comes to the front of the hotel along the front to WS, motobike taxi also outside. .... Bars up the street OK.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Althought I would call the rooms 'dated' rather than 'old'.

I've stayed at the Sadai Lodge depending on the rooms they are ok to nice. I was impressed by the pools. Girl friendly, was easy to get girls in without going thru reception, a plus for me, rate was fair for what you get. It was abit off the beaten path for my normal routine but there are bars close by. Welcum Inn is across the street sort of, you walk thru the back of the Welcum Inn.

I always like to spend the first 2 or 3 days of a trip at the Sabai Resort before moving over to the LK Metro/Chayaipoon area, as already said, it can be a bit hit or miss with the rooms, the wing backing on to the Big C are a no no, motorbike noise all night long.

On the plus side, the pool bars and pool areas are very chilled out with good professional staff, good restaurant although a bit expensive and I also find the staff all through the whole chain to be friendly and welcoming.

We stayed at Sabai lodge last trip, really enjoyed it.

Great location, quiet, but always a bhat bus outside to get you into the action.

Really nice pools, rooms were basic but functioned well, water pressure good from shower (many previous hotels we stayed in suffered from piss poor pressure) and good A/C.

just got a confirmed booking for next trip in July/Aug, 700BT a day, even cheaper than last year, well happy with that :)

Sabai Lodge and the opposite Sabai Inn are both a great deal comparing their rate with quality! Sabai Inn has no pool but you can use the pools from Sabai lodge for free!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!