Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Are there any ladyboy show in Pattaya?

tommim80

I have seen the one in Phuket its good and I know for sure there are in Bangkok. But what about Pattaya do they have any?

Both Tiffany's and Alcazar are world famous ladyboy shows based in Pattaya.

Been to Tiffany's a couple of times, and in each case I was able to order and pay for tickets at my Soi 8 hotel reception (so I guess many of the big hotels can also do that). About 600 baht per ticket I recall - so not cheap.

Quite an extravaganza - bit like a really good English pantomime - costumes, sets, variety, etc.

The ladies will pose for photographs outside after each performance, but they expect several hundred baht tips for the privilage.

Good fun, and your barfine usually appreciates the opportunity to go with you as well!

SDC10148 (Small).JPG

As you are headed north on Second Road Alcazar will be on the right just past Soi Six.

They have a large parking lot which is chock-a-block with tour buses on some evenings.

DSC07772Axxx2.jpg

Tiffany's is farther north along Second Road, past the soapies on the left hand side.

DSC08042Rere3.jpg

It's opposite Drinking Street if you are familiar with that area?

DSC08043Zooee3.jpg

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

There is another little open bar on 2nd road that has a show. NOT world class but certain amusing after a late night. Can not remember the name of it but I believe it is in the same area as Alcazar on the other side of the street.

Went to the Tiffanys show 3 years ago - was pretty good for the money (paid around 600 per ticket) and show lasted about an hour with coach thrown in. After had a couple pics taken with the LBs outside. They wanted 100bt for each personal pic BTW..

tifffanys-girl3.jpg

tifffanys-girl4.jpg

tifffanys-girl6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There is another little open bar on 2nd road that has a show. NOT world class but certainly amusing after a late night. Can not remember the name of it but I believe it is in the same area as Alcazar on the other side of the street.

Remebered the name: Malibu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-tZDjpClvY&feature=related

Some of the acts are interesting, entertaining ...

... others well not so much.

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen the one in Phuket its good and I know for sure there are in Bangkok. But what about Pattaya do they have any?

I know this may be slightly off Location Topic Tom,but every summer in the city of Edinburgh,Scotland,The ladyboys of Bangkok go to the Edinburgh Festival and do long summer shows there.Edinburgh is not far from Sweden,so it will be quite cheap to pop there,and it will be a very quick journey aswell,compared to going to Thailand.

Here are a few youtube clips:

The 2008 Opening Show

The 2009 Opening Show

Here is a link to a site showing the ladyboys of bangkok UK tour dates for 2011.

My linkhttp://www.allgigs.co.uk/search/tourdates/54342/The_Lady_Boys_Of_Bangkok-1.html

Here is a link to their official UK site.

My linkhttp://www.ladyboysofbangkok.co.uk/

Maybe,if you email them and suggest they do a gig in Sweden,they may give it a thought and plan a gig in Sweden?