IGNORED

Viking Beach Comber Beer Bar

ExpatDave

Has anyone been to Viking Beach Comber Beer Bar on 13/4? Trying to get a little info on it.

I know it is on the 13/4 but not sure where. I may take my girlfriend there ( I'll tell you why if this story pans out).

It's opposite Palmer's Bar and Sue's Place.

So I guess it is not far from Classroom 2. We will see if I can drag her down the street to the bar. I will tell more if what I found out is true.

By the way, it nothing to do with my Girlfriend.

So I guess it is not far from Classroom 2. We will see if I can drag her down the street to the bar. I will tell more if what I found out is true.

By the way, it nothing to do with my Girlfriend.

It's miles from Classroom 2 which is in North Pattaya towards Naklua in Soi 2. This is the other end of town. I think you meant The Classroom, the original one which is indeed in the same Soi as The Viking Beachcomber which is at the Beach Rd end.

It's miles from Classroom 2 which is in North Pattaya towards Naklua in Soi 2. This is the other end of town. I think you meant The Classroom, the original one which is indeed in the same Soi as The Viking Beachcomber which is at the Beach Rd end.

Sorry, I get the two mixed up. Don't really spend much at either one. I am just trying to figure out the safest route to get here there without hearing..

"Hey, Debid! Why you not see me!" Luckily, 13/4 is pretty safe. It's the bars along the beach that could get me into a little trouble.

• 1 month later...

Yeah i live the viking bar....i recon the food is excellent

i remeber eating at palmers in the morning on a previous trip and my friend and i used 2 wave at the service girl there... she is super shy but a real nice girl.

On my next trip i decided i would give her a go. She is not the most glamorous girl but oozed innocence.

God i love Pattaya, everything has a price.

pattsthailand december 2010 264.jpg

pattsthailand december 2010 263.jpg

pattsthailand december 2010 262.jpg

I did finally make it there. Had a nice glass of absinthe there.

I did finally make it there. Had a nice glass of absinthe there.

Does the waitress still work there?

Does the waitress still work there?

I believe she was the the one who served us.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have eaten there and have had a few drinks there in the past. It is one of a few places I go to visit on each trip. They have great sub sandwiches. At least I think so. It is a nice quiet place to hang out. The owner is a Mason. The Blue Parrot is across the street, great Mexican food.

• 1 year later...

Have very good meatballs subs.Or at least used to.

• 8 months later...

Now some of the folks from the Blue Parrot work there and cook in the back. They even have some of the Mexican food on the menu. Check it out. It's a great quiet place to grab a bite.

Now some of the folks from the Blue Parrot work there and cook in the back. They even have some of the Mexican food on the menu. Check it out. It's a great quiet place to grab a bite.

Ohh thanks for that mate.Will absolutely check it out.Dont happen to know where those Margarita machines went do you?

Wuld love a blue tongue if ya know what I mean.

Ohh thanks for that mate.Will absolutely check it out.Dont happen to know where those Margarita machines went do you?

Wuld love a blue tongue if ya know what I mean.

Blue_tongued_skink.jpg
Hahaha,not quite.

The blue tongues were from the margaritas at Blue Parrot.

But did have a bluey as a pet when I young,and of course,its name was......?

You know what?Why were their tongues blue?

Archived