IGNORED

Car Shop/Mechanic that can work on American Cars...

Ace3

I have a 1999 Lincoln Towncar imported from the US here in Pattaya, the AC stopped blowing cold and the belt squeels a bit for the first 20-40 seconds the car is on. Are there any mechancis who are capable of working on this vehicle in the Pattaya area. I went to a few shops and most are too scared to work on an American imported vehicle. The shop connected to the Ferrari dealership said they can work on the engine but don't do AC work. I know there is a place in BKK that works specifically on American cars but I figured if there is a reputable shop that can handle it in Pattaya, might as well give them a shot first.

I need a good auto electrician too if anyone knows one.

Sausage King Pattaya | TNC Cider

Sausages, Bacon, Burgers now available in Foodmart and Friendship Supermarkets.

Suppliers of TNC Cider in Pattaya and Chaing Mai.

Posted Image

I really cant see why any repair shop cant handle it ?

you might have to order a part for them as i,m not sure if they stock parts for lincolns :P

I would bet that your AC compressor is shot , thus siezing and causung your belt to slip on its pully upon startup .

Cheers

Dude

driving from pattaya klang on the suk toward nua ( north) just before u get to the lights and next door to the AXA office, there is a small auto electricians called United Pattaya Auto. the owner who is there every day is thai but lived and worke din the US for 20 years. speaks fluent english and is an auto electrician.

he is the one for you.

driving from pattaya klang on the suk toward nua ( north) just before u get to the lights and next door to the AXA office, there is a small auto electricians called United Pattaya Auto. the owner who is there every day is thai but lived and worke din the US for 20 years. speaks fluent english and is an auto electrician.

he is the one for you.

Cheers, thanks I will check him out

Sausage King Pattaya | TNC Cider

Sausages, Bacon, Burgers now available in Foodmart and Friendship Supermarkets.

Suppliers of TNC Cider in Pattaya and Chaing Mai.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1999 Lincoln Towncar imported from the US here in Pattaya, the AC stopped blowing cold and the belt squeels a bit for the first 20-40 seconds the car is on. Are there any mechancis who are capable of working on this vehicle in the Pattaya area. I went to a few shops and most are too scared to work on an American imported vehicle. The shop connected to the Ferrari dealership said they can work on the engine but don't do AC work. I know there is a place in BKK that works specifically on American cars but I figured if there is a reputable shop that can handle it in Pattaya, might as well give them a shot first.

there is a guy over on Thaivisa called 'stingray' who is in the car trade and has a few American cars in Pattaya, could be worth trying registering over there and sending him a PM