IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts pool team next game

gazman100

Hi all,

I would like to thank everyone who came along and played last Monday at the 1st PA pool team event. We all had a great time with lots of laughts and a good time was had by all.

The PA pool team will next play on

Monday 7th February at 8pm

The venue “ Mega Break" Soi Dianna Pattaya.

The table rate @ Mega Break is 240bt per hour which is shared equally among players.

Playing time is usally between 1-1/2 hours to 2 hours playing time.

Look for the PA sign on the score board for which table to go to. 'see attached image below'

This pool team is open to everyone from beginner to advance. This is not a professional team as yet which competes with other teams, it is simply a get together with board members who like to play pool once a week and have some fun.

This team is available for all expats or for those who are simply on holiday and would like a different night out.

Even if your a complete beginner and have never played before your more than welcome to come along and learn.

The games played will be 8 ball and 9 ball with negotiable rules as most players have learned slightly different rules over the years.

Please confirm the rules if your unsure before commencing and or during the game.

If your interested just pop along at 8.00pm and introduce yourself and we'll get you started.

The pool table costs will be shared among the players equally.

Drinks as usual will be you own responsibility.

The venue and day may be subject to change slightly every week until we find a home base, so please keep an eye on this thread for weekly updates.

This pool team is currently on a trial basis.

If you have any questions please PM myself “gazman100” or Andy “ace1”

See you all then.

Cheers

Look for the PA sign on a score board and introduce yourself.

CIMG2043.JPG

CIMG2036.JPG

hello everybody i will be in patts all march so i will be defo joining all u freindly ppl for pool and beer :) regards craig from england