IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts pool team pics

gazman100

Hi all,

Some pic's from the Pattaya Addicts pool team which played on the 31st January 2011.

One of the guys brought his own cue.

CIMG2044.JPG

CIMG2047.JPG

CIMG2048.JPG

CIMG2050.JPG

CIMG2051.JPG

9 Ball

CIMG2052.JPG

Where is the team???? Anyway, Glad you all had got off a good start... Best of Luck.... :Billiards1:

Thats a new one, kept very quiet. ??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

a bit to quiet judging by the photos.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I cant believe a bar or two has not put themselves up to host an Addicts pool team, your sure of a full team 12 months of the year and good revenue for the bar, come on guys, I wouldn't mind a game each week, only problem is the way one of the pool leagues is run I wouldn't then join.

Of course things could have changed since we were in the league.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Where is the team???? Anyway, Glad you all had got off a good start... Best of Luck

I asked if I could take photos of the guys playing pool and they all said no as they all had their own personal reasons for doing so which I respected and did not persue the reason why.

I will post my photo next week and try to get the some other guys to join in.

Not at all. The post for a PA team was posted on the 28th January, although it was a bit of short notice it was posted. We could have left it for the following week but decided just to go with it being the first PA team play.

Also from now on all PM team get togethers will be posted as close to 7 days in advance which wasn't possible last time.

I cant believe a bar or two has not put themselves up to host an Addicts pool team, your sure of a full team 12 months of the year and good revenue for the bar, come on guys, I wouldn't mind a game each week, only problem is the way one of the pool leagues is run I wouldn't then join.

Of course things could have changed since we were in the league.

Agreed, we are currently working on a bar with a home base, this is being left up to BM "ace1"

Hi guys,

The pool season here is already running. We are thinking about getting a team together for next season. If we can't get a team together, for whatever reason, then it is a Monday night out for a few frames with mates and a couple of gogo's afterwards.

Mega Break is round the corner from LK and Champers, Office, Kiss, Oasis, Baby Boom....yum yum !

Tonight was the first night and it was top....few games of 8 and 9 and off to champers afterwards to talk bollox and look at some sweet ladies.

If you are a pool player then the tables in Mega Break are tip top.

Come down and join us next week if you like a game / beer / gogo

Som Num Na

Great stuff guys! Keep them going, I will help promote them and let everyone know. If you can write us some info, we will get it onto several websites!

BUMP

Me and Gazman are meeting at Mega Break at 8pm tonight 7/2. If anyone fancies a game then you are more than welcome to come join us.

Cheers

Som Num Na