IGNORED

Koh Chang / Koh Samet / Koh Larn

MaGiK

I have plans to move my ass a little bit from the center of Pattaya, you know the deal : you wake up at 4 or 5 PM shag again your TG then go to eat something, then check internet or go to a massage and it's 8 PM and the gogo are aleady open and your mates can't stop to call you to come drink a beer or 5 with them, day after day the same shit you live like an alcoholic dark bat.

When i back home i'm like a vampire, my skin is whiter than the departure, all my friends tell me that i lie, i didn't go to thailand... :wacko:

So guys 3 years ago i been with a TG in Koh Samet, it was a great afternoon with a lot of sun and a decent beach i had some good memories but i can't remember where i taken the boat and how much it was...

Where is the best deals to spend a day in Samet or Koh Chang, Koh Larn ? you pay directly to the boats ? what is the departure hours and where it's located ?

Koh Chang is a bit far from the other islands, is it worth to spend only 1 day and not stay 1 night ?

Thanks you guys.

Edited by MaGiK

Koh Larn 1 day fine.

Samet I would stay at least 1 night.

Chang I would stay at least 2 nights assuming that you are based from Patts.

Boats/ferries cheap to all 3 islands pay at the port.

I believe that the tour booths in Patts can organise transport & accom to the islands, not sure of their pricing as I typically book all myself

hope this helps.

I have plans to move my ass a little bit from the center of Pattaya, you know the deal : you wake up at 4 or 5 PM shag again your TG then go to eat something, then check internet or go to a massage and it's 8 PM and the gogo are aleady open and your mates can't stop to call you to come drink a beer or 5 with them, day after day the same shit you live like an alcoholic dark bat.

Pffff,I miss my holidays...

:Cry3:

So guys 3 years ago i been with a TG in Koh Samet, it was a great afternoon with a lot of sun and a decent beach i had some good memories but i can't remember where i taken the boat and how much it was...

Here is a boat schedule for Koh Larn : http://www.kohlarn.com/schedule.htm

(not sure about the 1pm boat, though)

Simply go to the pier, and pay 30 bahts on the boat.

I have only been to Twaen Beach.

You can go to Ko Samet by taking the bus on Sukhumvit Road towards Rayong, then take a taxi to "Ban Phe" pier, and then 30 min. by ferry.

But honestly, c'est très très chiant !!

Since you are staying at August Suites : when you go out from August Suites, still on the sidewalk, go on Pattaya Klang on your left, and you will find a small travel agency. It's should be just behind this white car http://www.pattayaph...m/?PMxRUcsskcJB (don't look for the white car, though ;)

They have some offers for Ko Samet, all included (minibus takes you at 7am, don't ask me how the hell you'll be awake at that time : but you asked for it!)

I don't think it's worth to go to Samet just for the day. Spend at least one night there (just to make you even happier to go back to Pattaya the day after!)

I spent 2 nights alone there. It's very quiet. Very very quiet. Soooo quiet. But it was a nice escapade.

And for Ko Chang, I would also say it's 2 nights minimum, due to the lenght of the trip.

Edited by boswell

Koh Larn 1 day fine.

Samet I would stay at least 1 night.

Chang I would stay at least 2 nights assuming that you are based from Patts.

Boats/ferries cheap to all 3 islands pay at the port.

I believe that the tour booths in Patts can organise transport & accom to the islands, not sure of their pricing as I typically book all myself

hope this helps.

thank you mate for your help much appreciated.

Pffff,I miss my holidays...

:Cry3:

Here is a boat schedule for Koh Larn : http://www.kohlarn.com/schedule.htm

(not sure about the 1pm boat, though)

Simply go to the pier, and pay 30 bahts on the boat.

I have only been to Twaen Beach.

You can go to Ko Samet by taking the bus on Sukhumvit Road towards Rayong, then take a taxi to "Ban Phe" pier, and then 30 min. by ferry.

But honestly, c'est très très chiant !!

Since you are staying at August Suites : when you go out from August Suites, still on the sidewalk, go on Pattaya Klang on your left, and you will find a small travel agency. It's should be just behind this white car http://www.pattayaph...m/?PMxRUcsskcJB (don't look for the white car, though ;)

They have some offers for Ko Samet, all included (minibus takes you at 7am, don't ask me how the hell you'll be awake at that time : but you asked for it!)

I don't think it's worth to go to Samet just for the day. Spend at least one night there (just to make you even happier to go back to Pattaya the day after!)

I spent 2 nights alone there. It's very quiet. Very very quiet. Soooo quiet. But it was a nice escapade.

And for Ko Chang, I would also say it's 2 nights minimum, due to the lenght of the trip.

Thanks mate, i must take a note with all of this useful infos !

i can wake up at 7 am, i just need to know it 5 days before :D

OK for 2 nights in Samet and Koh Chang both but the dilemma is i will pay upfront in my hotel, so i will lose at least 1 night and pay a night in the island, that's why i prefer to stay only daytime and will be back in the evening, but it's too shorter for Koh Chang IMO.

i will check it out the travel agency, thx for the tip !

i can wake up at 7 am, i just need to know it 5 days before :D

When you go sleeping? I'm very often at 7 am still in bar and drinking. It's easy to wake up when you don't need to wake up.

Go to koh larn it's near and you get there and back very fast.

When you go sleeping? I'm very often at 7 am still in bar and drinking. It's easy to wake up when you don't need to wake up.

Go to koh larn it's near and you get there and back very fast.

i see your point, sometimes i'm still in the bar also at 7am, depend with which girl i'm and my mood.

been to Jomtien to the beach many times after JP bar closing at 10 AM, and still didn't sleep, but after you are like a vampire...

i see your point, sometimes i'm still in the bar also at 7am, depend with which girl i'm and my mood.

been to Jomtien to the beach many times after JP bar closing at 10 AM, and still didn't sleep, but after you are like a vampire...

Can sleep little while at daytime and lot more after holiday in Pattaya.

Koh Samet, 2 hrs to Ban phe port Rayong, can go by bus from Pattaya, 30/40 mins to Sakeaw beach on the ferry, every hour I think, dont get conned into booking at Rayong for the room etc although they may tell you you have to book there, you can just get there and choose.

great Island for a few days R & R, slightly more expensive than Pattaya and the foot massage 300 per hour, 100 in Pattaya, but nice evening shows on the beach and sea food is great

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg