Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VIP bus to direct from Pattaya to Phuket

goodoldkenny

I'm sure they have a toilet but what about food and drink?

The VIP Bangkok~Phuket~Bangkok has a restaurant and bar on board but I'm not sure about the Pattaya ~ Phuket.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kenny

All VIP buses across Thailand will give you some snack and water/pepsi/coke 2-3 times each trip. They do have toilets on board too. If a trip is long, then they will stop for food. I would recommend to carry your own snacks as well.

• 2 months later...

can u fly from Utapo to Phuket or do u have to go to bangkok ?

Edited by Thee Hammer

You can fly from Utapao to Phuket but it involves a change of flight in Koh Samui and is an expensive way of doing it.

It's quicker and cheaper traveling to Bangkok and flying from there.

I just wouldn't consider going by coach to Phuket from Patts or Bangkok, made this journey several times years ago and it's a 14 hour trek. When you consider it's only around B1000 more to fly there it's just not worth doing.

Competition between airlines flying from BKK to Phuket is strong keeping airfares low.

How long does it take ?

got a vip bus from bangkok to Phuket first time in thailand..900baht and about 10 hours....

NEVER AGAIN..!!

We got a flight back up for 1600bhat....1 hour..never never never again :Surrender1: :Surrender1: :Surrender1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

got a vip bus from bangkok to phuket first time in thailand..900baht and about 10 hours....

NEVER AGAIN..!!

We got a flight back up for 1600bhat....1 hour..never never never again :Surrender1: :Surrender1: :Surrender1:

did it really have a restaurant and bar on board? I doubt the OP

Ive doen that trip tons of times, thinks its an easy ride with nice big comfy seats. No restaurant and bar tho...

did it really have a restaurant and bar on board? I doubt the OP

no restaurant, just handed out some snacks, we stpped a few times at roadside places aswell

seats were very comfortable, very big seats... 2 on one side of the bus and a single on the other side, very spacious, big bus like that would normally carry 50, only seatin for about 30 on the 1 i was on...

never again.. :ThankGod1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...