IGNORED

U.S. sports

Floater7

Just how difficult is it to watch U.S. Baseball, Basketball and Football in Thailand?

• 6 months later...

From my experience - not to hard. Once you figure out what bars cater to USA - and also the cable packages show the main games from the National Networks. Amazing to me there was quite a bit of ice hockey on in Thailand. It takes some time but you can find some streams byut the sites tend to change a lot. It helps to have some contacts in the USA that can feed you some web addresses.

I watch live baseball every morning. I subscribe to MLB.com for $20/month and have it streamed to my laptop, which I connect to a large tv. I can also view games on my iPad when I'm not at home.

Retired

Thanks guys. I figured lots of soccer and no NFL, glad to hear I won't miss too much of my favorite pastimes. But also sounds like I would need a fast internet connection to stream video. I have been hearing the internet speed can be a problem there. And how dependable is the electrical grid? I would hate to have my air conditioner go off, my game go off, my beer get warm, and my gf leave, all at the same time! :GiveBeer1:

What Bars show NBA games? Any

Posted Image

What Bars show NBA games? Any

Shennigan's in The Avenue on Second Road.

Retired

Shennigan's in The Avenue on Second Road.

Thanks chief :-)

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

The Chik-n-Coop bar has the NFL. I am sure they can get the NBA,NHL and MLB also.

I saw that the person who asked about NBA is British (the flag). If you didn't know, the NBA is in a player's strike, training camps have not even started yet. So, assuming that they settle (and they haven't yet), the season will be attenuated at best. Some are betting that there will be no season and some players have already taken easily breakable contracts abroad so that their funds will not run out. Isn't it funny how easily multi-millionaires go broke without a steady cash flow? Anyway, at least for the time being, you question as to where you can watch the NBA games is really moot.

not as easy as last month to watch as True visions pulled the plug on ASN

we can get the same sports shown via our alternative system

add us on facebook to check our schedule updated weekly

http://www.facebook.com/irishrovers

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Truevisions will be showing the NBA. MLB is covered on ESPN and all the ALCS/NLCS and World Series games are on live.

Since the demise of ASN in Thailand, NFL, Nascar, UFC and NHL are more difficult to find.

I saw that the person who asked about NBA is British (the flag). If you didn't know, the NBA is in a player's strike, training camps have not even started yet. So, assuming that they settle (and they haven't yet), the season will be attenuated at best. Some are betting that there will be no season and some players have already taken easily breakable contracts abroad so that their funds will not run out. Isn't it funny how easily multi-millionaires go broke without a steady cash flow? Anyway, at least for the time being, you question as to where you can watch the NBA games is really moot.

Yep, I don't think there will be an NBA season, but if they do play it will end up being like the 94-95 seson, very short and really not worth a damn!

" Lead, follow, or get the hell out of my way!!"

Since the demise of ASN in Thailand, NFL, Nascar, UFC and NHL are more difficult to find.

I wonder how NCAA games are affected with ASN no more? I always liked going to The Golf Club and catching some college B-ball games.

Edited by rocko76

" Lead, follow, or get the hell out of my way!!"

Yep, I don't think there will be an NBA season, but if they do play it will end up being like the 94-95 seson, very short and really not worth a damn!

It sure is looking that way! Cutting their own financial throats.