IGNORED

Soleil De Diam

Narak

Hello gents, I am trying to find up to date info on Soleil De Siam http://www.soleildesiam.com/

The website looks good, and it's in and around Soi Buakhow, however not much photos online

Has anyone stayed there recently or seen it recently and what is you opinion on the rooms please

Thanks

Confucius Say:

Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.

I stayed there for 2 months about 2 years ago and im sure it hasnt changed much since then! I was happy with the place rooms a nice and clean theres the use of 2 swimming pools location is also good close to LK Metro and soi diana. I think the rooms were cleaned twice a week at a cost of 150 bht each time, you also have the choice of different size rooms at different rates i had the smallest room but it was fairly big done the job for me!

Soleil de Siam is a company (there are several) that rent out rooms/condos in Diana Estate.

Diana Estate is a great place with nice gardens, 2 pools and a good convenient restaurant, plus a very good location.

Just be aware the rooms rented out by Soleil de Siam can be a little "tired", with old furniture, small tvs, bathrooms in need of renovation and very old floor standing Aircon (noisy and inefficient). The photos of the rooms on the website were taken years ago or are their best rooms. when I stayed the aircon was the biggest bugbare.

They are perfectly livable and offer good rates for long term stays, just don't expect hotel standards. Also watch out for electricity and water charges; if you have a/c on all day, at their rates (7 or 8bht per unit) your utlities bill will be an aditional @ 3000bht.

Diana Oasis rooms (still on Diana Estate) are far superior but are much more expensive. Better for a shorter trip, but they do tend to be fully booked months ahead, you might get lucky in the low season.

Totally agree with ingo67. stayed with both over the last 5 years. Diana oasis rooms are much superior having been refurbished, unfortunately could't get booked with them for feb.