Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Please help me choose a Guesthoust or Service Apartment

Darksilk

My 5th trip begins soon and I decided I will try a Guesthouse or Service Apartment instead of

staying at a hotel. Reading through some info here i'm under the impression some of these places are

equal to better than some of the nicer hotels at a fraction of the cost. I would like to know some BM's

favorite places and why.

Do unto others then run like a mother

if you are going to do it i would say service apartment

if you are going to do it i would say service apartment

Do you have any suggestions?

i would say Dancewatchers places look great mate and from i heared they offer brilliant service.

I stayed at THE HAPPINESS GUESTHOUSE on just on a laneway of soi3... absolute peace n quiet. its what you need when you come back from Soi 6 or Walking Street.

It was my first thailand trip, but i didnt really do many touristy things. actually kickin it with the locals were the best part. Got to learn alot about the traditions and stuff first hand! rather than through a book

My advice as someone thats only been there once, so i still remember what was important to me the first time around... dont spend huge bucks on where you sleep. aslong as it has the necessities (working aircon, fridge fresh towels and shower....oh and a strong sturdy solid bed... hahahah:P). it literally is just a place to sleep and boom boom...

heres a mini trip report!

>>>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We are in a very popular area.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

i stayed at the rock house in soi LK Metro, big clean rooms,and the staff is very nice and friendly. and it is on a nice soi, i only meet Alex the owner a couple of times, but he seem to be a good guy. the girls and fon the mamasn runs the place, and they do it really good

just Google rock house pattaya and you find their web page.

Steffe82

For the month of August 2010, I have stayed at LK Metropole. Their monthly rate was 27,000 baht which included everything... electricity, water, bottled water, coffee, tea, and daily maid service. It is a 3-star property so it has very nice decor, restaurant, pool, and a gym. It was nice.

But after looking at about 15 other properties, my next trip I will be staying at Armageddon or Keerati. I am leaning towards Keerati because I like their rooms which has big bathroom with big shower. I hate showering in a cramped little space especially when doing it with a BG. Also, as a guest of Keerati, they give you a pass to work out at the gym in LK Metropole which is only couple minutes walk away. During low season, I was quoted 17,000 baht/month plus 5,000 deposit and 7baht/unit electricity. This is for their medium size room which is plenty large. And, their large room is an overkill. Here is their email... [email protected]

Edited by playboy

there are several nice guesthouses on LK Metro. 3-som, Irish rovers, Billabong, rock house... I know I am missing a few.

LK Metro is a nice central location, as easy to get to WS as Soi 6, plus there is lots going on right on LK Metro.

Everyone thanks for the information it has all been useful and is really helping me my search.

During my previous trips I primarily stayed at LK Metropole so I'm partial to the area so I really

appreciate the info about the guesthouses there.