Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

First Tonight

The Bazza

"FIRST IS TWO YEARS OLD"

ALL ADDICTS FRIENDS FAMILY & GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR THE BIRTHDAY PARTY. :Birthday_Cake:

FRIDAY 28th JANUARY.

FOOD, FUN, FROLICS, + ??? :03:

STARTING AT 7PM Till ????

DO NOT MISS THIS ONE ! :Party1::HappyBDay1:

WE HAVE SOME VERY NEW TO PATTAYA DANCERS. A GOO LINEUP SO COME AND MEET THE "FARM FRESH CUTIES"

The Pig "A REAL ONE" will be roasting from around 8pm.

Happy Hours as normal 7pm - 10pm all beers and house spirits 70 Bht.

FIRST A GO GO HALFWAY BETWEEN BEACH AND SECOND ROAD SOI 8. NEXT TO CLUB 23. Look for the welcome team.

Come and enjoy. :001_Thank_You5:

Went to the First Agogo last night. I definitely have to give it a high reviews. The girls are drop dead beautiful. All Farm Fresh, all sweet smiles.

I even :What: rang the bell. Had to. They were all too cute to pick one.

The owner is straight up good guy and I think the place is going to really pick up.

I think this is one of Pattaya's hidden treasures you should check out!

:Chokdee:

Edit: By the way, I wanted to add how much I like set prices for ringing the bell (1000 Baht). When I was a newbie, I would get caught up in the moment ant ring the bell. The bill would turn out to be 2 or 3 thousand. This way, you know straight up the price.

The beers were 70 baht (very reasonable) and I beleive the lady drinks were 120.

Also, for those interested, the ST rooms are available. 600 baht for room and BF. The ST fee is up the girls.

Edited by ExpatDave

It's a pity he chose a Crawl night to hold it.

Even so, with a bit more thought, communication and planning with Laamok he might have got those 30+ guys diverted there.

It's a pity he chose a Crawl night to hold it.

Even so, with a bit more thought, communication and planning with Laamok he might have got those 30+ guys diverted there.

It would definitely be good location for a meeting.

Shit I missed this post I would have went

I seriously didn't plan to go out at all last night and I didn't last long anyway, but all things considered and based on Dave's post, we would have been better here than................

• 4 months later...

Is this place still open, i would like to give it a try.

Unfortunately no

I always enjoyed it there and like the rooms upstairs as well for a 'rest' but the location of the place through the back was the killer IMHO. I hear it's on the market so maybe someone else will have a crack

From what I hear is the place is gutted.

Damn it I just caught this thread and was adding it to my to-do this for my next trip!

It's a shame it is gone I would have liked to check it out it sounded good.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

From what I hear is the place is gutted.

Oh OK - good. I hope they make something good out of it. I always felt sorry for the owner/s from when I first went there because on numerous occasions I as the only punter, across several visits/trips !

Maybe they are just going to extend the beer bars there?