IGNORED

no cleaning lady in my room please

Baanos

Hey guys, sorry for the very specific question here, I didn't know where else to post it.

How do you say "I don't want a cleaning lady in my room" in latin letters(for pronunciation purposes) in Thai? I want to be able to explain this to the receptionist at the hotel in case I can't get my hands on a DO NOT DISTURB door hanger. I appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

All the motels I have stayed at in Pat's and Bkk know english pretty well , Less work for them -I'm sure they will luv you .

None

Hey guys, sorry for the very specific question here, I didn't know where else to post it.

How do you say "I don't want a cleaning lady in my room" in latin letters(for pronunciation purposes) in Thai? I want to be able to explain this to the receptionist at the hotel in case I can't get my hands on a DO NOT DISTURB door hanger. I appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

If I were the receptionist I would either send room cleaning, thinking you cannot speak thai, or send security sensing you got something to hide.

If I were the receptionist I would either send room cleaning, thinking you cannot speak thai, or send security sensing you got something to hide.

Good point there. I will have to add "Pay off Security" to my list

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you don't want them to clean your room at all?.. or just the one time? they'll think you're dirty sod or some kind of drug dealer if it's the former

my thai is pretty basic at the moment but i think i can help...

TELL YOUR FUCKING CLEANER TO STAY OUT OF MY ROOM......CAP!!!!

hope this helps

Just make a deal with the maids and tip them a few baht, they will most likely show up when you want them to then or in your case stay away from your room when you are there.