Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Oman Air - May

602trooper

Hi

Just doing a search on ebookers, Oman air coming in at £459 depart 27/5/11 from London Heathrow

layover 1.5 hours outbound and 4 hours inbound at

muscat.

Seems pretty good deal !

Just got to decide if the 60 to 70 quid saving is worth the hassle of moseying on down from manchester.

Edited by 602trooper
babydollsaddict.gif

Just had a quick look,seems its not worth the effort when you can get Emirates from Man for £545,thats with better connections.Have check on fly.com uk.

Yep, can get Emirates around about £515 that weekend from Manchester.

Posted mostly for benefit of southern cousins.... if they are looking for a deal.

Just had a quick look,seems its not worth the effort when you can get Emirates from Man for £545,thats with better connections.Have check on fly.com uk.

babydollsaddict.gif

A good price but Muscat airport is not great for a 4 hour layover. you can walk around the whole of departures in about 15 mins and not alot to do. Duty free,W H Smiths and a small food court. It has 2 smoke rooms and that is about it.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Emirates is the best .. T3 dxb amazing

• 1 month later...

oman air is far better than emirates its a newer fleet and if you pay 10 riyal you can go into the business lounge, nothing great but its free drinks and food, personally i hate dubai, its to damn big and expensive

best airline i ever flew

new planes, great food and entertainment

had row of four seats and row of three on each leg. business class 'bed' for economy price :)

I did LHR - BKK with Oman Air for £450 in February and will use them again .

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

I thought OMAN Economy service was far better and more comfortable than EVA when i used them in November it was very good and would be great if they had late morning or early afternoon departure from Bangkok