IGNORED

heaven@4

eoj

Haha...i will let you know soon!

I have a junior suite booked for 2/18 thru 2/22, and from the online pics, i`m thinking it does not have a window.

But i`m not too concerned, because i got a great price...and quite honestly, i would be happy staying in a cardboard box in LOS!!

Light travels faster than sound...that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Uhhh... do you want someone to give you room numbers or something?

I stayed there and I like the place, but IMO, a room with no windows will always have that basementy feel no matter how nice they may try to make it look.

It is as convenient to Nana as you can get, which is both good and bad.

Stayed here in the deluxe rooms..No windows but I loved it, meant I could sleep through the day. Nice hotel and good staff

Nov Dec 2010 218.JPG

Nov Dec 2010 216.JPG

lovely duo 4 - Copy.jpg

Nov Dec 2010 218.JPG

Nov Dec 2010 216.JPG

lovely duo 4 - Copy.jpg

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

meant I could sleep through the day.

You surprise me! What a waste! Think of all the museums and temples you missed out on! :D

You surprise me! What a waste! Think of all the museums and temples you missed out on! :D

But that would have meant missing the evening Lakhorns on the TV..All that wonderful drama!!!!!!!!!!..

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

But that would have meant missing the evening Lakhorns on the TV..All that wonderful drama!!!!!!!!!!..

i don't suppose you remember roughly how much that room was? :GoldenSmile1:

And i agree on the non window rooms, I got one in patts once for a few nights while i was waiting for my regular room to be vacated.

Had some of the best sleeps of the trip. it is a slight issue if you fancy a cigarette though.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

i don't suppose you remember roughly how much that room was? :GoldenSmile1:

And i agree on the non window rooms, I got one in patts once for a few nights while i was waiting for my regular room to be vacated.

Had some of the best sleeps of the trip. it is a slight issue if you fancy a cigarette though.

1529 Baht for the Deluxe and 1274 Baht for Superior. I booked with Tim on Thaihoteldiscounts He is a great guy and I always get him to book my hotels in Bangkok as he knows the best deals and gives great advice.

cute 1 - Copy.jpg

lovely 28 - Copy.jpg

ALLEY

Great thanks for the advice. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by deano1011

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

So just where in soi 4 is this hotel ????

Pool ????

Any info will be great.

Thanks.

So just where in soi 4 is this hotel ????

Pool ????

Any info will be great.

Thanks.

Its down soi 4 from sukhumvit on the right hand side just past where Soi 6 is.

As far as I know, they don't have a pool, but perhaps someone else can confirm that.

1529 Baht for the Deluxe and 1274 Baht for Superior. I booked with Tim on Thaihoteldiscounts He is a great guy and I always get him to book my hotels in Bangkok as he knows the best deals and gives great advice.

cute 1 - Copy.jpg

lovely 28 - Copy.jpg

Need some more advice Alley. I have already reserved a room with the hotel. Didn't see the point of going through middle men. Got it for 1500 for a superior. Just staying one night but was informed that if I stayed longer, I could get a 10% discount.

How long was your escapade staying there?

:001_Thank_You5:

cute 1 - Copy.jpg

lovely 28 - Copy.jpg

Are those girls in the room when you get there Alley or you have to order in? :Hug1:

Are those girls in the room when you get there Alley or you have to order in? :Hug1:

2 Darlings in the room like that is a dream & you know you are in heaven for sure. LOL. :GoldenSmile1:

One night in that room with them 2 Darlings would make the cost be 8,000/10,000 Baht approx in total.

£200 ish but tell me that is not mind blowing value.

I would pay 2000 baht just to watch Alley take the pics & do the two of them. HA HA. :Bravo1:

:Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1:

Need some more advice Alley. I have already reserved a room with the hotel. Didn't see the point of going through middle men. Got it for 1500 for a superior. Just staying one night but was informed that if I stayed longer, I could get a 10% discount.

How long was your escapade staying there?

:001_Thank_You5:

I stayed there for 1 night mate...Ehhh I think I did anyway..:GoldenSmile1:

They just followed me home mate. What could I do but let 'em stay :GoldenSmile1:

2 Darlings in the room like that is a dream & you know you are in heaven for sure. LOL. :GoldenSmile1:

One night in that room with them 2 Darlings would make the cost be 8,000/10,000 Baht approx in total.

£200 ish but tell me that is not mind blowing value.

I would pay 2000 baht just to watch Alley take the pics & do the two of them. HA HA. :Bravo1:

:Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1: :Pervert1:

Awwwwww..I've gone all bashful now :25:

ALLEY

• 1 month later...

Will stay there for 3 nights late april if they have walk in availability! Close to Bar 4 and Liquid Disco, which should be my two main places in Bangkok after what i have read so far, closely followed by Spankys at NP !

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I stayed there 4 nights last month...nice place, friendly staff, free pc in lobby, fast elevator.

They upgraded me from "junior suite" to "executive suite" for free simply because i asked for a window...but, in retrospect, i should have just kept the "junior suite"...it has that AWESOME "sunk-in-the-wall" sofa/bed area, that would have been great to roll a couple of young ladies around on =)))

Light travels faster than sound...that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Stayed here in the deluxe rooms..No windows but I loved it, meant I could sleep through the day. Nice hotel and good staff

I also stayed in one of the deluxe rooms and found it gread....i think mine had a little balcony tho.......staff were awesome too.

bkkthailand december 2010 150.jpg

bkkthailand december 2010 193.jpg

bkkthailand december 2010 125.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just booked in for 4 nights in May...had a promo going...pay for 3, get 4th night free...works for me!

Thanks for the endorsement and the photo Alley, if its good enough for you, then certainly good enough for lowly ol me.

I have always stayed at Majestic Suites since it is literally the closest to Nana (well, closest decent place as I consider Nana hotel to be a dump), but since I am trying to get more exercise these days, I figure the extra half-block walk will do me good...before the more vigorous training begins (with my barfine from nana).

Cheers, alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist