Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

omni towers

eoj

• 1 month later...

Does anyone has any information or reviews about omni towers Sukhuvmit Soi 4?

• 1 month later...

Yeah I stayed there late last yr. I liked it as I usally stay at President Palace or Grand President but that trip I was short of cash so stayed at Omni with my TG. They ask for 2000bht key deposit which you get back on check out. The reception girl was friendly and helpful. Security is full on which is a good thing. Great massage joint down stairs for a boom boom. I would stay again for sure.

Breakfast is average, but close to all the soi 4 action :D

Different companies rent out units there. If you get a renovated room - you've gotten a deal. If you don't - you haven't. Very popular with the Soi 3 crowd. Can't beat the location, price, & pool. Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at this property are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

Stayed there in January for a couple of nights. Paid 1K for standard room and got upgraded to 2 bedroom appartment with kitchen and living room. Good location. Cant go wrong for 1K if you consider the location as important.