Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need budget travel Pattaya to Bangkok

davidb

If you need to go to Bangkok from here Pattaya and back but don't want to pay the outragous taxi fare 1200Bt or even 800Bt.Two options I found was the Smelly old busses you can catch from top of Pattaya Klang on Sukhumvitt Rd 80-100b lets you off at Ekkamie or go oposite TuK Com look for a thai man sitting at a wood table on the footpath .He sell the tickets fot the mini buses which leave think every hour or half hour 150bt Quick ,clean and straight to Victory Monument.From there simple walk up to BTS then where ever your going....Leaves same place to come back and same price!

Edited by davidb

I paid 96,- baht from outside WS to Victory Momument, also not so many people in van so 4 seater in back was free so that gave me a nice sleep from Pattaya to Bangkok. They drive pretty fast so if accident I think it would be better in a bus, but.....

Z

<br />I paid 96,- baht from outside WS to Victory Momument, also not so many people in van so 4 seater in back was free so that gave me a nice sleep from Pattaya to Bangkok. They drive pretty fast so if accident I think it would be better in a bus, but.....<br /><br />Z<br />
<br /><br /><br />

sounds like i am an LDOP paying 4 baht extra.

yes, the drivers can be crazy it is a risk.

a couple of months ago we paid 100 baht from Victory monument to Pattaya.

I think you're right 100baht I can't remember but thought it worth the mention. Forgot to ad "Hang on to your seat they don't mess around!!"

<br />I think you're right 100baht I can't remember but thought it worth the mention. Forgot to ad "Hang on to your seat they don't mess around!!"<br />
<br /><br /><br />

the first rule of being a tight cunt is you have to get the prices right, you quoted 50% more mate. :)

If you need to go to Bandkok from here Pattaya and back but don't want to pay the outragous taxi fare 1200Bt or even 800Bt.Two options I found was the Smelly old busses you can catch from top of Pattaya Klang on Sukhumvitt Rd 80-100b lets you off at Ekkamie or go oposite TuK Com look for a thai man sitting at a wood table on the footpath .He sell the tickets fot the mini buses which leave think every hour or half hour 150bt Quick ,clean and straight to Victory Monument.From there simple walk up to BTS then where ever your going....Leaves same place to come back and same price!

1 AUD - 30 THB

800THB = AUD 26,66 = Outragous ???

1 AUD - 30 THB

800THB = AUD 26,66 = Outragous ???

Absolutely when you can do it for $3.50!......Look at it like this... if you gave me $3.50 and I gave you back $26.66, are you telling me & everyone here you wouldn't be happy with a 760% return on your investment???Course you would you'd be chuffed! Thought the intent here anyhow was to help each other.Might be tight but I always have cash for when I need it.The Thais must love you when they see you coming but hey spend your money as you please,shame it must be just falling out of your pockets.My motto when in Thai learn the Thai way.Want to play with your home currency ....go right ahead ,I won't stop you!

Edited by davidb

I always budget enough cash to make sure that I never have to waste 4 hours in order to save 20 bucks... :MonkeyFight:

But as with everything...up to you!

I always budget enough cash to make sure that I never have to waste 4 hours in order to save 20 bucks... :MonkeyFight:

But as with everything...up to you!

Same Same but Who wasted 4 hours?????What are you talking about?

I misread and thought you meant the airport. Going to the monument and then bussing to the airport would take around 4 hours. My bad... :Circle_Sharks: