IGNORED

Two questions

Bevster

Hi Guys

Just a couple of questions some feed back would be greatly appreciated.

1. I cant go without watching my beloved Arsenal, so the best place to watch premiership football?

2. Ill be staying in a guest house with no pool, is there anywhere with a swimming pool so i can go for a swim during the day?

"Their all my brothers same mother different fathers my mother was a slag"BRO'S BEFORE HOE'S

Don't know about question #1, but you can go to the top floor of Mike's Shopping Mall (huge place running between Beach Road and Second Road) to swim. And in case you weren't aware, Pattaya has a beach and you can swim there. Or, you can shoot over to Koh Larn (island...30 baht ferry ride to get there) and swim there.

Most (95%+) of the bars have a television, broadcasting mainly football... Premier League is the most seen so you shouldn't have any problem.

Currently in Pattaya spending thousands of bahts.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=1&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xFFFFFF&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT +01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:12;hour:19;minute:55;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=You know what ² : &

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

Most (95%+) of the bars have a television, broadcasting mainly football... Premier League is the most seen so you shouldn't have any problem.

Often they have several televisions showing several matches. A lot show Man F***ing Utd. If ARSENAL is not shown, just ask politely and they change the channel.

COME ON YOU GOONERS!!!!!!

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Don't know about question #1, but you can go to the top floor of Mike's Shopping Mall (huge place running between Beach Road and Second Road) to swim. And in case you weren't aware, Pattaya has a beach and you can swim there. Or, you can shoot over to Koh Larn (island...30 baht ferry ride to get there) and swim there.

Cheers mate ill give it a go, lol, yeah i was in patts the first time 3 months ago dont fancy swimming in the water there!

Im still very much a newbie though just wanted to have a few lapps during the day where i dont have to bring too much belongings because im on my own.

"Their all my brothers same mother different fathers my mother was a slag"BRO'S BEFORE HOE'S

Cheers mate just looking for somewhere with a propper football atmosphere i didnt really find a good spot the last time i was in patts, but it was my first time and i stayed on Soi 6 got side tracked everytime i left the guest house!

Often they have several televisions showing several matches. A lot show Man F***ing Utd. If ARSENAL is not shown, just ask politely and they change the channel.

COME ON YOU GOONERS!!!!!!

Cheers mate

I suppose ill just have to walk around untill i find a place with a good atmosphere, its too easy to get side tracked with all the hot woman walking around!

p.s Good result last night onwards and upwards GOOOOONER TIL I DIE!

For the football, Witherspoons on Soi Bauckow, or if you can find 'World of Sport' restaurant on Naklua Road; they have 3 screens (at least) & serve a mean mixed grill!

As for the pool, it depends where you're staying.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Hi Guys

1. I cant go without watching my beloved Arsenal, so the best place to watch premiership football?

2. Ill be staying in a guest house with no pool, is there anywhere with a swimming pool so i can go for a swim during the day?

The best place i find for eatchin any sport is Streamline Bar Soi 7 they can have upto 5 games on at the same time.

For the pool you can go to tonys gym i think it's still 99 baht for a day pass for everything

Hi Guys

tims bar 2nd road they have all the premier matches on and you don,t get distracted with ladies messing about,after the match straight into their go go bar,

Your like me mate, whenever i'm in patts during the football season I have to catch all the Arsenal games so that means staying up most nights to the crack of dawn just to watch the mighty Arsenal and my lady always giving me funny looks when I leave her at 3am and off to the bar to catch the footie. The Witherspoons on Soi Buakhao is where I would usual go to watch the footie, they have loads of screens and on a Saturday they normally show 6 games at once on different screens.

Edited by dream1302

• 3 weeks later...

If your staying n the soi Bauhkao area there are several hotels which allow people to use the pool etc for about 100 baht per day, about the best one is the Metrapole hotel with nice pool, Gym, sauna., steam room, showers all for a total of 100 all day, if your really crafty you can grab a tea/coffee at no extra

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You wont have a problem finding the football though the timezone is different. There is a swimming pool on top of Mike shopping mall. I stayed at Siam Sawasadee on soi Bukao where they have a pool. They dont mind guests using it as long as they use the bar too

footy- try streamline bar in beach road soi 7 - or world of sport Naklua (by dolphin round about) - both open 24/7

pool - Mikes in Beach road - good for chatting up the totty too !

• 5 months later...

Good place to watch the footy in nice comfortable chair/settee and big Tv is Irish Rovers , you know the place opposite your ladies bar :P , as for pool you cant beat The Chaba Hut pool half way up soi Buakao on the right if going North. Its a good pool plenty of loungers and never busy all for 100thb, tried a few recently when i was over there and this was the best by far.