IGNORED

US embassy cables: Russian mafia active in Thailand

LaaMok

the russian mafia are just a pain they come and when they get to big the thai's put a bullet in their head and they end up on a beach some where been happen for years.

Lets hope the Thai Mafia root the russian mafia out of town... Otherwise They will contol the town in couple years... There were two russian ladies shot in the head while sitting on the beach chair in Jomtien beach couple years ago by the Thai hitman.. No one ever been arrested yet, strange?.....

Lets hope the Thai Mafia root the russian mafia out of town... Otherwise They will contol the town in couple years... There were two russian ladies shot in the head while sitting on the beach chair in Jomtien beach couple years ago by the Thai hitman.. No one ever been arrested yet, strange?.....

If that's the one I'm thinking about I'm sure they got a Thai man for it very quickly and he was given the death penalty ? Don't know if he was executed or not ?

If that's the one I'm thinking about I'm sure they got a Thai man for it very quickly and he was given the death penalty ? Don't know if he was executed or not ?

Thanks Kessaya......Did not know about that.. I thought he got away with it... I was at Pattaya at the time of the murder,,, I probably miss the news of the arrest when I got home, What was the motive for the killings?....

Edited by jocky king

What would be the long term effects on mongers if they did take over big time?

Could they start buying up bars and gogos and push prices up?

Thanks Kessaya......Did not know about that.. I thought he got away with it... I was at Pattaya at the time of the murder,,, I probably miss the news of the arrest when I got home, What was the motive for the killings?....

I think it was claimed to be robbery,I'm 99.9% sure they convicted a Thai man for it but I know I asked a few people if he was ever executed and nobody could answer.

I have to say that at the time it seemed a little suspicious the way everything happened so quickly and quietly.

Last Year , A Russian bought 40 condo on the same day in same area where I live.... From that day on, I could see the Russian are invading the town sooner or later.......

Vicktor Bout Wiki holidayed in Thailand! That''s the guy from 'Lord of War' IMDB great film.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I would imagine that the Russians would give the Thais a fair run for their money. They are not known for taking prisoners.

The Russian mafia took over prostitution in Spain for a while. Prices did not rise as the Russians did not want to draw attention to the brothels which were being used as a way of laundering money.

The problem is once the Russian mafia arrives in town they infiltrate so deeply into so many different areas of society that it is hard to remove them.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

HMMM a little worrying, surely the Thais wont let this go on??? we might se more russian gogos in Walking Street?? :GoldenSmile1:

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

I'm sure the Russian mafia has enough of a reputation that they can operate in Thailand, plus money talks and no doubt some money is floating around to appease all parties.

There are other mafia groups operating in Thailand, for example the Yakuza but they seem confined to certain areas such as Bangkok.

I'm sure the police 'control' how much influence and power foreign mafias can have in Thailand, so I doubt we'll see any foreign mafia group absolutely dominate areas of Thailand, but you never know.

Like in Southern California, the Mexican Mafia wield tremendous power on the streets. Foreign organized crime figures may have dealings in L.A. but if they don't get permission or have some alliances with the Mexican Mafia, no way they would be allowed to operate, and no way would they ever overtake the MM.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see the jet ski scammers mess with a group of connected Russians.

Edited by hyku1147

HMMM a little worrying, surely the Thais wont let this go on??? we might se more russian gogos in walking street?? :GoldenSmile1:

28_Chec_02_HH_DSC00416_Leav.jpg :Laugh1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

fuck em all thai mafia, russian mafia. Their all a bunch of cunts. Rot in hell

"Excuse me sweetheart, my cock just died can i burry it in your ass?"