IGNORED

BBQ Bob's Board Member Promotion for 2011!

bbqbob

Hi Dale...

I stopped in for lunch yesterday and was hoping to meet you. But they said you were "upstairs" and busy. They didn't seem to know about a discount for PA BM's, but I think they gave it to me anyhow (on food only, not drinks). They thought maybe Pattaya Addicts was Pattaya Expats (as per the sign on your wall.) I tried to teach the waitress to say "Buenos Dias," but without much success.

I had the Chicken Enchiladas. EXCELLENT! I'll be back to try some other things as shown in your great photos. Thanks!

Bakwan

Good pics Dale.

My current favorites are the chili served with rice, the chicken fried chicken sandwich and the 'boss' burrito. That's like what we call a super burrito back home, the beans and rice are inside with the meat instead of of on the side. Oh, and the spicy salsa is.

probe

Will stop by March/April for some eats... food looks great!

:GoldenSmile1:

Food looks great Dale. Hope to have another of your great burgers in March.. Doug

Our "board member 10% off discount and 2 for 1 on all drinks" promos are filling the seats. This has been a good week and I really enjoy meeting all of you. There are some bar or restaurant owners whom you never meet or speak with. I am the opposite. I love to hear your (face to face) feedback and I am here to listen and try to make things better all the time. I want you to know you have my ear anytime. Please keep my phone number nearby and if there's any problems, questions, or just to tell me you're coming by, don't be shy: 0800872750.

You see who I am in the photos so don't be shy to say "Hi Dale, I saw you on the board!" (and that gets you 10% off your meal!).

A few pics on the fly:

newrestaurantphotos009.jpg

newrestaurantphotos008.jpg

newrestaurantphotos007.jpg

newrestaurantphotos006.jpg

newrestaurantphotos005.jpg

newrestaurantphotos004.jpg

newrestaurantphotos010.jpg

I look forward to having a chat and/or a drink with each of you. See you at Bob's BBQ on Soi LK Metro.

-Dale

Looks good, Dale. I'll have to give the wagon wheel a try sometime.

Retired

I'm glad to see some crowds there. I ate at Bob's a couple times in July and it was empty.

Great outfits for the girls.

I'm only occasionally having western food while in Patts but popped in to yours a couple days ago for a burger. Good stuff. Your staff is nice, great selection of salsas, sauces, mustard etc to pimp the burger and some of the best fries/chips I had in Pattaya.

I hate to say this but I've stayed just around the corner from Bobs twice a year for the last 4 years and have never eaten there. The only reason I can give is I almost always eat thai for every meal

while on vacation. But, I've stayed for two month (up north) so far and and really am missing good farang food. When I saw the chicken fried steak and the chili cheese dog I almost ran out and

bought a bus ticket, would have if it wasn't almost 9 pm. I will be in Patts next week and will drop in for a meal. Thanks for the discount.

Jon

This thread is pure torture :Hair_Out1:

Delicious food, reasonable priced. Soi LK Metro in sunshine and just got back home 2 weeks ago and won't be back until April.

Will make a stop for some grup then.

Edited by Kandinski

my sincere apologies to all forum board members i neglected to mention that the 10% discount we are offering to boeard members does not apply to our daily specials. so sorry for any confusion this omission may have caused anyone .Thanks Dale

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure this thread would be even better if all the pictures had not disappeared

I am sure this thread would be even better if all the pictures had not disappeared

Pictures are there in all their glory....all that grub looks fantastic,looks like that will be a favourite haunt for the month of June.

Stomach is grumbling already in anticipation.

Counting down the days.

Pictures are there in all their glory....all that grub looks fantastic,looks like that will be a favourite haunt for the month of June.

Just a word of advise, don't order food from here though any of the delivery services, ie Waiteronwheels, it arrives nothing like the pictures

Image00010.jpg well I still get this