Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for good room

dibley69

HI guys i am looking for a good quietish room for 2 months from the 1st Feb, need good internet connection and convenient location any ideas help ?

cheers

Try Canterbury Tales Cafe in soi chaiypoon , its a good location to start your adventures from, does a good full english breakfast , cheap clean rooms. You got bars, go gos, pharmcies, 7/11s, markets, ATMs everything within 5 minutes walk. Also its on a baht bus route if you feel like going further a field, and the owner Dave is a good bloke .

home.htm

Edited by WELSH WONDER

.. also near soi chayapoon .. LK Metro if your only criteria is handy location, not too much noise and wifi .. many very nice guest houses in this area (eg metro appartments, armageddon, irish rovers, kilkenny etc etc). Save a fortune on hotel rates and everything you need 1 minute walk away and only 5 mins baht bus to Walking Street, 10 mins walk to the beach. cantebury tales is great place to go and eat breakfast even if your not staying there.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Check out the thread about Fawlty Towers and send a PM to bigdaveere,great wifi in all the rooms and a nice quiet location right next to Second Road and Soi Honey,plenty of places in LK Metro too if Fawlty Towers is full up as they often are.

Where are you from? And what is your mission?

I used to stay at the P72 hotel, right in the middle of Walking st. Good if you get a room up high near the back. Restaurant downstairs, room service, etc.

They have a website, google it.

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

Try Canterbury Tales Cafe in soi chaiypoon , its a good location to start your adventures from, does a good full english breakfast , cheap clean rooms. You got bars, go gos, pharmcies, 7/11s, markets, ATMs everything within 5 minutes walk. Also its on a baht bus route if you feel like going further a field, and the owner Dave is a good bloke .

home.htm

Thanks Welshy, Hope you had a Happy new year, Dibley, maybe have a look at my website and see what you think.

All the best Dave

91_0600ba16.jpg121.jpgtrial 1MAP.2.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

check out choy soy restaurant on soi chayaipoon,have a look on hotels and guesthouses forum on pattaya addicts and there are loads of reviews and photos,i stayed here last september/october and the room was brilliant for the price you pay. 600 baht a night.daves a good man as well.

Seems if you find a proprietor with the name Dave you wont go far wrong :wacko:

Cheers

Dodgy

Only room I have available is 4C

FREE Wifi.

Room 3 (33a3) copy copy copy.jpgRoom 3.jpgRoom 3 (222).jpgRoom 3 (111) copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Ok Thanks guys there seems to be enough to go for me cheers

:001_Thank_You5: